Bumper respray

nissanjuke

Was that blended in or just the bumper sprayed?

It looks a completely different shade to me, although could be light trickery.

The colour behind the Z badge looks to match the bonnet, as if the whole badge was masked off?

just out the paintshop ,I know what you mean,depending on how you look at it,its exact match,then other ways its a shade lighter,painter guarantees the workmanship,just have to wait until the paint weathers a bit,but no problem here in scotland,the fresh paintwork will soon die down.Bumper respayed with wings blended in.

as I said just out the paint shop,look at it one way ,its an exact match,look at it another and its a shade lighter,I know what you mean ,but I have been guaranteed once it has weathered it will be perfect or they will respray.

cheers

Steven :)

Edited by nissanjuke

as I said just out the paintshop,look at it one way ,its an exact match,look at it another and its a shade lighter,Iknow what you mean ,but I have been guaranteed once it has weatheredit will be perfect or they will respray.

cheers

steven :)

That's fair enough then, always looks worse in a photo, not sure I have heard of a spray job blending in over time though :shrug:

Just had my front end re sprayed.Bonnet,wings and front bumper...Night blue...and an exact match...mind you I paid a hefty price plus vat. Bonnet and bumper removed for prep.

I have spoken to the paint shop,wings where blended in,but bonnet wasn,t , they have said if it does not weather or dye down,we will do the bonnet for me and blend the bonnet to match.

I have seen the new lexus sports saloon,it was a maroon metallic with carbon fibre bonnet,carbon inlays on spoilers etc ,looked really nice.My thoughts are now off maybe carbon fibre wrap on bonnet,and some bits at the back of the car,what do you think? :wacko:

Edited by nissanjuke

• 2 weeks later...

Just thinking, you always try a bit of machine polishing to bring your bonnets colour back if you feel there is a significant difference.

I recently done my whole car and now most days when im walking up to it, i take a glance and realise how dull my paint had become through time.

Just a thought :thumbs: