wheels nuts from driftworks thread pitch please

Spatt

Mine seized on the studs and snapped and twisted trying to get them off. Had to end up getting them drilled out. I'd never buy alloy nuts again

these ones are steel but yeh i hear baaaad things about the alloy ones i wouldn't trust them.

Mine seized on the studs and snapped and twisted trying to get them off. Had to end up getting them drilled out. I'd never buy alloy nuts again

these ones are steel but yeh i hear baaaad things about the alloy ones i wouldn't trust them.

Sorry I just realised these new ones are steel, might be worth a shot

Sorry I just realised these new ones are steel, might be worth a shot

They'll turn out like the ones I pictured above.

Would touch Driftworks wheel nuts after seeing at first hand how long they last.

Give Tarmac's a go, or pay more :)

What's wrong with the ones above?

They delaminate, that is the colour tends to strip from the metal... have you ever used a cheap chrome spanner thats started to "peel" its sharp as hell and looks horrid. mine have all rusted too !

Just thought when you see these in good condition it was because they where brand new.

• Like 1

I got my Titan neo chrome nuts from ebay but think they're the same make as from Driftworks?

The paint is coming off mine too, not from removing the nuts but its just fading away.

Not great but they do the job perfectly well besides that.