Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

• 2 weeks later...

Ill try and make the next one, been off the forum for abit, but while i was away ive aquired a V1 nismo spoiler and spats (yet to be fitted) alloys refurbed and powdercoated, also end of month i will be ordering a new front splitter and side steps, Zeditous has well and truely caught hold! :yahoo:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys! I afraid i have now sold the ZED!

cant believe it as of yet but it went last night.

Lovely to meet you all and now start spending you lot! hhaha.

May see you all again soon!

Sorry to see you go, we had a few good meets and a few freezing cold ones.

It must have been hard to see her go, hope you don't regret it. Been nice meeting you and Sophie all the best for your future and your wedding.

Will see you again in another year or two when you buy your next zed ;)

We must all get together sometime before the winter sets in, we have all been too lazy!. I can do an evening meet any weekend this month and should be ok for a daytime weekend meet next month, it could be Yarmouth or Norwich, lets get something sorted soon.

Winter is coming!

Maybe we need a meet somewhere different where its easier for people to get to. We need to compare everyones new mods :)

Haven't looked on here much, my zed decided to boil its coolant and spray most of it out all over morrisons riverside on saturday 😅 so it got low-loaded back to my house. Adding to the misery I also crashed our second car last week and wrote it off, and I have spinal surgery wednesday so can't drive for a few weeks (probably good as we have no working cars!)

Once I am better I can get the zed fixed and might brave a winter meet before everyone locks them away till spring!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We will be starting to try and get some meets in from about late March/early Aprl. The St Georges day run is on 23rd April this year and is ending at Holkham Hall. Might be good to see if we can get a few to attend.

• Like 1

Me too, looking forward to the spring and better weather, The spoiler cant be any worse than mine, looks like its got acne and measles at the same time after its been cleaned. Really need to get mine done after I have the other few issues sorted.

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019