Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

Yeah just got them tonight actually, virtually mint condition (the guy who had them prior to the guy I got them off had them new from Nissan), almost new tyres too. So standard colour at the mo! Went for 20mm rear 15mm front with the spacers, will have to see if you can tell the difference compared to yours

I will be there as well, my car will be outside in its usual spot all day and hopefully I can move it over in front of the pier early as the cars start arriving, if not I can just leave it where it is :). I spoke to a policeman a few days ago and they are supposed to be putting up barriers to stop cars parking on the pavements and enforcing the law to the letter on any no parking/obstruction laws. The cars are still coming so should be an interesting night, will see what unfolds as the day goes on.

1 gumpy000

2 TimC

3 jimjam92

Are we goiing to meet somewhere before in Yarmouth and park up together. It will be near impossible otherwise as cars start parking outside pier at about 4pm.

Well I will be working all day and finish at 6.30pm. I will be on the seafront so I guess maybe 6.45 somewhere nearby, there may still even be some empty spaces but I doubt it. I probably wont want any food.

I will keep an eye on whats happening in the afternoon, see if any barriers go up to stop parking, it may all move further up the seafront.

Edited by TimC

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019