Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019

TimC

Me too, looking forward to the spring and better weather, The spoiler cant be any worse than mine, looks like its got acne and measles at the same time after its been cleaned. Really need to get mine done after I have the other few issues sorted.

Its just the top part of spoiler on mine, taking it back in the spring as there happy to respray it :teeth:

Still have a front splitter sitting on my spare bed to be fitted as well ! :stir:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to get a spoiler and front lip on the roadster this year, but also want a new headunit and speakers to go with my stealth sub as the standard bose is on its last legs. Decisions decisions!

On a postive note it sailed through the MOT this week (although to be fair I'd only done 2k miles since the last one 😂)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No my car is still not back on road, it's currently awaiting a set of coil packs for a general misfire problem. It had some good second hand ones fitted but garage reckons they are still causing problem. Hopefully getting fitted in next couple of days, fingers crossed it sorts it out.

Anyway even if my cars not running we can still have a meet. What about next Sunday?

Yea that's Sunday 28th May at 7.15pm outside Winter Gardens/Wellington Pier, I think that maybe a bank holiday weekend. If so should be busy and hopefully the traffic wardens should have all gone home by then.

Would be nice to find a good pub with a decent car park to catch up in during the week now the nights have drawn out if anyone fancies it in the future?

I know of a couple that would be good (biased beccles way)

Well I have just dropped 2 injectors off to be tested so my car will not be ready by Sunday. If anyone is still wants to meet up I will attend but I think that leaves only davidv10 and jk-boi now that jimmy cant turn up.

Let me know, hopefully I will beck on the road soon.

• TimC changed the title to Next Norfolk-Yarmouth Mini Meet 22nd September 2019