Immature yes, but.......I couldn't help it!

nixy

We all have one on our daily commute don't we, the roundabout where someone always tries to cut you up! There is one on my way home which has 2 lanes approaching a roundbout with traffic lights on it. The left lane is as you'd expect, for the first 2 exits, the right hand lane is for all other exits and it's clearly marked on massive signs and on the road. However, the left hand lane always tails back and the right hander is usually empty. This means if you end up being first at the lights in the left hand lane you regularly get a joker sat next to you in the right hand lane who is determined as soon as the lights change he will do a flyer and get in front of you to take the second (and most used) exit. I make it a rule that I try very hard NOT to get involved, I have nothing to prove even though it makes me mad when they do it and lets face it, I'm not the worlds best driver when it comes to a race at traffic lights. Well sure enough it happened tonight. I became aware of a car next to me inching forward further and further, I looked across and to my dismay it's a vectra full of chavs in their tracksuits, windows down, smirking at me. Every time he inched forward so did I, lights at the other side of the roundabout went red, he started moving, I started moving, then our lights changed and we both floored it. I left him standing. I even got a beep and a thumbs up off the cheeky chavs! It did feel good! :lol:

I'm just normally such a wuss that I would rather intentionally go slower and not try so that it's obvious I'm not even trying - just in case the vectra, saxo, tractor or whatever it is gets past me and I look a pillock! :lol:

Perfect example was at the weekend. Guy up my backside in some sort of renault thing because there was a learner in front of me and we were in a village with a 30mph limit. We come to a dual carriageway, I floor it and he's miles away in my mirror. Because I didn't want to drive at a silly get banned speed on a short dual carriageway I slowed down, he probably had his foot on the floor and eventually caught up right at the end of the dual carriageway and cut across me as it ran out. He would have spent the night bragging about how he wasted me no doubt.

Because I didn't want to drive at a silly get banned speed on a short dual carriageway I slowed down, he probably had his foot on the floor and eventually caught up right at the end of the dual carriageway and cut across me as it ran out. He would have spent the night bragging about how he wasted me no doubt.

People like that are better off in front, they can be a liability behind you :(

GO NIXY ALWAYS KNEW YOU HAD IT IN YA

olddriverL2608_468x327.jpg

:p;)

You've been checking me out on facebook haven't you! :lol:

Oh and by the way - the last person that annoyed me that much got a broken finger! ;)

:stretcher::shutup: Erm... :headhurt::blush: Did I mention how great you are, and how you bring the sunshine to my day and grovel grovel grovel grovel :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::lol: