Donny Show 2008 - 5-6th April 2008

H5

Hi it is H5 on Martin's login...

Have got here and checked the pitch out. Head towards the paddock entrance and continue past it and the is another entrance around the corner. we have the third pitch on the left. Ask the marshalls for stand CF3 as that is ours. see you all soon.

Hello H5 on Martin's Login, hope you are all well :lol:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well todays been a really good day apart from the rain!!! 6 Z's today and looking like plenty more for tommorrow!! got some really good pictures today to sure chris and tim will have them up soon!!!

and after seeing tim's rotas in black on a GM think thats the way im going!!!! just got to decide red lip or not

managed to get down for a few hours today...quite a good show i thought. weather was really on and off went from lovely sunshine and all the scantilly clad ladies came out spreading themselves across some an array of machinery to heavy hail storms which had everyone cowling behind the big people to avoid getting there faces shot blasted.

nice to see the Zeds there....although took me ages to find you. i had to walk round some right shite before seeing the Zed camp. Loving the black rotas on the GM car and Shire liking the carbon wing!! B)

track time was hilarious, there was some oil on one of the corners which had everyone fooled and provided non stop entertainment! :lol:

so after spending 5 hours polishing my car you can imagine the dissapointment when i saw the car park was a mud field! :rant: anyway, did some of my own drifting on the way out so it wasnt all bad!

the envy car was pretty special, a nice piece of kit kevin....looked even better with the busty blonde that was bent over the bonnet :p

the black looked alot better than i thought, i think the red lip is a stage too far though. just my opinion obviously but i think the all black or even a dark anthracite would compliment the carbon on yours really well.

i saw the black turbo'd Z in the max power stand with the bronze nismos...think they look really cool but suit black better than GM.

You cant go wrong with the GM/Black theme.

shame i didnt get to see this engine bay of yours!!!!!

shall be better at wales as will all be done :teeth:

its a supercharger the one of the black Z on the max power stand!!! switchable at that so 100bhp at the power of a switch with a clutch built into it!!! :thumbs: very clever

yeah i thought that was one supercharged, i know its an official nissan car. been in the press alot about a year ago but he had the bonnet up on it revving it and it had a blow off valve and sounded like it was turbo'd, im sure it even looked like it had a turbo :wacko:

yeh ull hit all the traffic at that time mate!!!! 4 to 4,430 would be better for you!!! know this post is to late now though :lol: im just leaving from chesterfield!!! :thumbs:

kno what you mean si and didnt hear it, but thats def a supercharger :thumbs:

maybe matt black and red lip if they do them then think gloss black would look to much

yeh ull hit all the traffic at that time mate!!!! 4 to 4,430 would be better for you!!! know this post is to late now though :lol: im just leaving from chesterfield!!! :thumbs:

maybe matt black and red lip if they do them then think gloss black would look to much

Wrap up warm today shire, bit snowy in Staffordshire this morning. :cold:

Better to do them gloss. Mine are matt & are impossible to keep clean & looking clean :dry: