Donny Show 2008 - 5-6th April 2008

H5

We dont have any objections to banners for other clubs/traders being displayed alongside ours.

The club name will have to be entered on the entry sheet here:

http://www.istsuk.com/downloads/pdf/146 ... 20form.pdf

Im not entirely certain how the payment works for those wishing to come to a club stand but only for the day.

Those paying for the weekend can be added to the form above,, but those only attending one day will be better off paying the single day price. Also payment will need to be taken from the members and paid in advance to the ISTS show guys.

I was going to get everyone's names and details onto one list and submit it Chris?

As for one day payment, single day entry does NOT get the car into the show from the information I have received, you still have to pay the full £30 per car regardless of whether you are there one or two days.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H5 if you organise a meet with both clubs together and OC do not mind the 350z-uk banner then youve done very well. Something to be congratulated.

Might have to come up to just see that.

We can get a forum wide email sent for this too :thumbs: We havent sent any out yet for any events so now is the time...

This is a 350z-uk.com stand right? I can bring the banner.

Ill be added to the list. :teeth:

Would be good Chris. :thumbs:

TBH, it is just a 350Z stand, if there are banners available then great, it makes the place look more organised. But with Phil and OC members does anyone have objections if there is more than one banner........? :blush:

I have put this forward to anyone that has listened as a 350Z pitch - nothing more. If people want to put their banners to it then great if it promotes their cause. :)

H5 was starting a new list so everyone who put there name down was commiting to going and putting the money forward not just people thinking they might come!!! :thumbs:

hardly anyone off the original list has commited to the new one!! just shows, when your asked to commit to putting your money forward who back out :lol:

H5 was starting a new list so everyone who put there name down was commiting to going and putting the money forward not just people thinking they might come!!! :thumbs:

hardly anyone off the original list has commited to the new one!! just shows, when your asked to commit to putting your money forward who back out :lol:

Now your starting to understand my point :D

What point? Because you have never wanted to show your car in this way doesn't mean it can't happen. :)

What point? Because you have never wanted to show your car in this way doesn't mean it can't happen. :)

Of course it can happen, it just seems that people on this site don't and never have fancied it. :)

We had 25 cars at last years JAE... 30 at a Wales run, but I would agree the turnout at Donington has been lower.

Hopefully this year we can gain some more interest. Work is in progress....

EDIT: first post now has poll removed, link added for ISTS and other topics on Donington directed here.

Attendees:

1. H5

2. Shire

3. Martinmac

4. Smoky

5. Bigphil

6. Chilli Red (Sun)

7. 3FIDDYZ

8. Magenta (Sat)

9. Chesterfield

List update:-

1. H5

2. Shire

3. Martinmac

4. Smoky

5. Bigphil

6. Chilli Red (Sun)

7. 3FIDDYZ

8. Magenta (Sat)

9. Chesterfield

10. djtimodj (Sat)

11. rsj (Sun)

12. Flirt (Sun)

Will do, will be in contact nearer the time. :thumbs:

How would the stand thing work, whenever ive been to donny getting into the site would require turning up at 3 in the morning :) just cars parked all over the place, tho i would be interested in a stand an possibly staying over... (if i can convince the misses a tent is a comfortable place to be)

I'd also be interested if tracktime if was included in the £65 price tag, coventry isnt too far to come from :)

How would the stand thing work, whenever ive been to donny getting into the site would require turning up at 3 in the morning :) just cars parked all over the place, tho i would be interested in a stand an possibly staying over... (if i can convince the misses a tent is a comfortable place to be)

I'd also be interested if tracktime if was included in the £65 price tag, coventry isnt too far to come from :)

On the Saturday it means being there by 9am I believe. I will be going up on the Friday to prepare the space and try and make it as organised as possible.

The track time would be on top of that, but we need to get firmer numbers on the whole event before track time. :)

1. H5

2. Shire

3. Martinmac

4. Smoky

5. Bigphil

6. Chilli Red (Sun)

7. 3FIDDYZ

8. Magenta (Sat)

9. Chesterfield

10. djtimodj (Sat)

11. rsj (Sun)

12. Flirt (Sun)

13. chughes163

More details to follow very soon on the arrangements for the weekend too. :thumbs:

Sorry guys, work has taken over the last few days. Later tonight I will be in contact with final arrangements etc. Blanket e-mail and a little something for one of the people with name on the list may be up for grabs too..... :)

Hi all,

After much discussion with various people, here is the current state. Costs are £30 for a show car for the weekend, £35 for passenger / general entry for the weekend. Your car does not need to be modified and all members are more than welcome. There is also the opportunity to use the Donington Park race circuit during the day if you wish to. www.istsuk.com

East Shore Racing (BigPhil - 07714457051 or 0191 523 5555) are supporting the event, and have kindly put up £200 of goodies as prizes over the weekend. A Show n Shine will be held on the Sunday of the event on the stand, and other little competitions for the prizes. Many thanks Phil and all at ESR.

An extra incentive for attending, there is a free weekend ticket up for grabs. All those that have their name confirmed on the list by the end of Sunday 16th March will have their names entered into a hat and drawn at random for the ticket. I will put up details for who to pay and how after this has been done.

We hope as many of you can make it as possible,

The 350Z-UK team.

1. H5

2. Shire

3. Martinmac

4. Smoky

5. Bigphil

6. Chilli Red (Sun)

7. 3FIDDYZ

8. Magenta (Sat)

9. Chesterfield

10. djtimodj (Sat)