Donny Show 2008 - 5-6th April 2008

H5

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all the information from the organisers, they just need me to go back with names and reg numbers, current closing date for entries is April 2nd. The earlier we get confirmations the better plot we are likely to get.

I know a few people are away etc. and we have some time. Who else wants to take the 350Z-UK name to the outside world?? :)

Mods / Admins, does the club have any signage or similar for club meets?

We can get track time, yep. People putting their name onto the amended list means they are committing to going to the event. I will ask for monies to be sent to me when the list grows........

Come on people, a nice spring time trip to a racing circuit to show off the cars we all love. Lets get as many as we can there. It makes no difference if your car is modified or not, it is a car club. If it helps, we can just do one day of the event (at the same cost) but if it gets more people along then we can do that. :)

We can get a forum wide email sent for this too :thumbs: We havent sent any out yet for any events so now is the time...

This is a 350z-uk.com stand right? I can bring the banner.

Ill be added to the list. :teeth:

Would be good Chris. :thumbs:

TBH, it is just a 350Z stand, if there are banners available then great, it makes the place look more organised. But with Phil and OC members does anyone have objections if there is more than one banner........? :blush:

H5 if you organise a meet with both clubs together and OC do not mind the 350z-uk banner then youve done very well. Something to be congratulated.

Might have to come up to just see that.

We can get a forum wide email sent for this too :thumbs: We havent sent any out yet for any events so now is the time...

This is a 350z-uk.com stand right? I can bring the banner.

Ill be added to the list. :teeth:

Would be good Chris. :thumbs:

TBH, it is just a 350Z stand, if there are banners available then great, it makes the place look more organised. But with Phil and OC members does anyone have objections if there is more than one banner........? :blush:

We dont have any objections to banners for other clubs/traders being displayed alongside ours.

The club name will have to be entered on the entry sheet here:

http://www.istsuk.com/downloads/pdf/146 ... 20form.pdf

Im not entirely certain how the payment works for those wishing to come to a club stand but only for the day.

Those paying for the weekend can be added to the form above,, but those only attending one day will be better off paying the single day price. Also payment will need to be taken from the members and paid in advance to the ISTS show guys.