Wales IV Aftermath and Pics

sinbad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant day out - really nice to meet you all at last!

Thanks to Beavis for organising (Was nice of you to take the time to wave to use all as you passed us! :lol: Did you run out of runway?)

I'd also like to thank Stuey for showing me that fishtailing really is OK in the wet :teeth: I reckon I learnt more in the Z in the drive to Bala than I have in the last 2 months!

The food was excellent as well!

Here's some pics that I took:-

The blind leading the blind - :lol:

med_gallery_1080_205_176906.jpg

gallery_1080_205_12547.jpg

gallery_1080_205_37908.jpg

gallery_1080_205_8608.jpg

See you all sometime soon!

Hey Guys!

I would like to say what a terrific time we had yesterday, I hadnt a clue what to expect but soon felt at ease after meeting such a great group of people :thumbs:

The drive was awesome and as Ive had the Z only 7 weeks, going on this run helped me learn about the car and gave me such alot more confidence. It was a great experience for me and drove home to west yorkshire honestly feeling 20 years younger with a perpetual grin on my face! :teeth:

As others have said, big thank you to Beavis for organising such a memorable day out! Also a big thank you to Stuey for leading us along roads that this car was built for! :thumbs:

Heres the best of the pictures we took anyway!

DSC00001.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

Stuey, I think you might need your car seeing to as the back never seemed to be inline with the front around corners :p

DSC00024.jpg

Charlie's Angel B)

DSC00025.jpg

Yep, thats my Z with the bonnet up! Didnt put the dip stick back in properly when I checked the oil :headhurt: Thanks Squarehead for the roadside assistance :blush: Regards to April, hope we meet up again soon! Hows the 'In House Rabbit'? ;)

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

Thanks to all again for a truely brilliant experience and alls thats left for me to say is ....... Whens The Next One :yahoo:

awsome pics tilly very professionally done............ :clap:

glad you had a fantastic time and was nice to meet you both...... :thumbs:

insidently there is nothin wrong wiv the back end of my car............

its the front end thats to slow...!! :teeth:

Great pics Tilly. B)

It was really good to see quite a few new faces and even better to here you had a good time. I guess thats what its all about. Its part of the reason why i wanted to go again, even though i didnt take my car this time.

Great pics Tilly. B)

It was really good to see quite a few new faces and even better to here you had a good time. I guess thats what its all about. Its part of the reason why i wanted to go again, even though i didnt take my car this time.

glad you did come ruby slippers.............. i had a real good laff wiv you and andy at dinner............ not forgettin lomoto of course...... :thumbs:

you didn't get stuck behind the red un did you?

Andy you cheeky monkey! :lol:

Both Tilly and Squarehead were behind me at some point and all I can say is that considering they've only had their cars a short time- nice driving! :thumbs:

They are some cracking pics too Tilly- hats off to the photographer!

Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves too- it really was a great day.

:teeth:

Both Tilly and Squarehead were behind me at some point and all I can say is that considering they've only had their cars a short time- nice driving! :thumbs:

Yes everyone drove their cars really well and are a credit to the forum. Are you listening LiamsZ? ;):lol:

Well said Beavis

One of the funniest moments had to be when we got to Bala. Me and Stuey drove past those two police officers and they kinda thought nothing of it....then they realised there was another 10 cars behind us!

Their faces were a picture! :lol:

Yes everyone drove their cars really well and are a credit to the forum. Are you listening LiamsZ? ;):lol:

Did he turn up? :)

Well said Beavis

One of the funniest moments had to be when we got to Bala. Me and Stuey drove past those two police officers and they kinda thought nothing of it....then they realised there was another 10 cars behind us!

Their faces were a picture! :lol:

Yes i remember them, pity they were not there back in April when 30 zeds trundled past. :lol: