Looking for my first 350z

Hi guys not got a 350z yet as I'm still looking, kind of picky I guess.... But thought I would say hello why I continue to look. Looking or black or white ideally with some nismo bits like spoiler lip etc and under 50k miles so if anyone knows of one let me know.... I know from past jap cars four, cars tend to be the best ones to try and buy ;-)

Looks very nice mate. Knock em down to 9k and you've done well :)

I'd be well happy with £9k have to see what I can do haha..... BMW dealer so I'm assuming tough to knock much off hey

I'd be well happy with £9k have to see what I can do haha..... BMW dealer so I'm assuming tough to knock much off hey

Managed it with mine from a dealer too. No harm trying. Tell them you've saved for ages and it's really the maximum you can run to ;)

Looks pretty good. ;) Good luck. :thumbs:

cheers buddy might be a zed owner this time tommorrow

Managed it with mine from a dealer too. No harm trying. Tell them you've saved for ages and it's really the maximum you can run to ;)

well im a cash buyer no finance and no px will offer what I offer then they can take it or leave it lol

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, I am a newby to the forum having just bought mine, don't rush into it and wait for the right one.

I was luck and found a 2007 roadster with 24000 miles and one owner, they are out there, just don't rush.

Paul

• Like 1