New z owner in Huddersfield

That's the best colour IMHO B)

Not long now, 2 more sleeps away.

This week has dragged on and on and on. Doubt I sleep next two nights. :yawn:

Best stay away from the alcohol on Friday night, not best driving your Zed with hang over :scare:

Best stay away from the alcohol on Friday night, not best driving your Zed with hang over :scare:

Im defo satying off the sauce. Its bad enough i have a cold couldnt handle that and a hangover lol

• Like 1

Im defo satying off the sauce. Its bad enough i have a cold couldnt handle that and a hangover lol

Where are you picking up your Zed? Weather looks OK tomorrow for a drive unless you planned to park it on your drive to admire it for hours.

Where are you picking up your Zed? Weather looks OK tomorrow for a drive unless you planned to park it on your drive to admire it for hours.

Im picking it up from Burnley (hopefully if the funds finally clear) drive up along the m62 to j21 then drive upto near out lane take some pics then back to brighouse

veeg what stereo did you put in your z?

I'm still using the old Bose. Luckily, no cd skipping issue. I also have a cassette AUX thingy to listen to music from my smart phone. When I got my zed, the bass was cutting every now and then, but a simple relay replacement had sorted it out. I'm planning to swap it out with a new double din + reverse camera but currently saving for house so that will need to wait.

Sorry to hear about your issue there mate. Hope it's all sorted out on Monday and the seller takes full responsibility of it. :thumbs: