[SOLD]SOLD Agency Power Ti Single Exit Exhaust

mouthwash

For sale is my Agency Power Ti Single Exit exhaust, as some of you may know I have not had this long but due to my car being supercharged with decat pipes it's far louder than I could have imagined to the point where I can't hold a conversation in the car.

The exhaust has covered less than 500 miles on the road and in the pictures it's just a little dirty as I'm yet to remove it from the car. Once a sale has agreed I will remove the exhaust from the car but as it's rarely used it shouldn't see much more action.

It's ridiculously light as well so a bit of weight saving for those interested, there is a load of sales blurb on how much additional power this makes but I won't bother putting that here as we all know the car needs a remap to benefit at all from it.

Personally I think it looks very awesome and I wish I could keep it, if I didn't have decats I probably would but as my hearing is important to me as well as talking in my car this has to go.

P1030857_zpsg6q6wmsn.jpg

P1030859_zpsmuvitkle.jpg

P1030860_zpsh2h9ay9d.jpg

P1030861_zpsmbrgwf2l.jpg

P1030862_zpswizlpbeh.jpg

P1030863_zpsscnpyhit.jpg

Once this has sold there will also be a Stillen y-pipe up for sale but as it's under the car and I can't get a picture of the thing it's not technically for sale but if the buyer wants a full system we can negotiate.

Note for UK cars: You will need to remove the diff cover in order for this to fit (black plastic thing), I'm not sure for imports as I think some have different diffs?

£650 collected

The exhaust is located in Worthing, West Sussex.

Edited by mouthwash

sad-crying-l.png

On a serious note, I don't want him to sell this - The sound is incredible. One of the loudest cars I've heard!

Here's some video's but they don't really do the level of volume justice...hopefully it will put off potential buyers ;)

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...