1978 Datsun 260Z "souped up" on Sky tonight at 9pm

GMballistic

Just for anyone interested there is a programme on tonight called "Ultimate Wheels" which features a 1978 Datsun 260Z being modified in some way.

This episode is titled "Japanese Drifter" and starts at 9pm on Sky channel "H2" 531.

"Japanese Drifter: Inspired by Manga comics, Will and Elo soup up a Datsun 260Z 1978. New mechanic Inge invites children to fingerpaint a Fiat Autobianchi." (S1, ep 5)

No idea what it's like though so I apologise in advance if it is utter tosh, which it may well be. :shrug::dry::lol:

It is proper @*!#. I am pretty sure I have seen this before and the guys are a couple of morons and think that to become a drifter you just need to slap a BGW on your car and make it look slightly abused.

Why does that sound vaguely familiar ???

:lol:

• Like 2

It is proper @*!#. I am pretty sure I have seen this before and the guys are a couple of morons and think that to become a drifter you just need to slap a BGW on your car and make it look slightly abused.

Oy! That's not fair!!

I added stickers too :lol:

• Like 1

Oy! That's not fair!!

I added stickers too :lol:

I never said you did I ???

and as you "added stickers" it would of course not apply :)

• Like 1

Just stuck it on "record" as its the Missus Birthday and we are out . :thumbs:

Happy Birthday to her Will, ...hope you both have a good night. ;)

Thanks Gareth, I'm going to the pub for a few pints first and then we are going to our

favorite Italian restaurant, they always "insist" I try their latest batch of Grapa..!! ;)

It's the London motor museum. For some reason the museum has their own modifying branch. The cars they mod for their own displays arent great though. Some really nice cars with shonky mods and half cut ideas. They also recommend "nice" pubs a short (unnerving) walk away for lunch. Upon arrival it turns out the place is falling down around its regulars. The whole place was grubby inside and the furniture had seat fabric so encrusted with what I can only presume is fecal/penal matter that you could probably use the cushions as fairly effective body armour for the scary walk back to the museum itself before making a hasty exit to the lovely town of Shepperton!

It's the London motor museum. For some reason the museum has their own modifying branch. The cars they mod for their own displays arent great though. Some really nice cars with shonky mods and half cut ideas. They also recommend "nice" pubs a short (unnerving) walk away for lunch. Upon arrival it turns out the place is falling down around its regulars. The whole place was grubby inside and the furniture had seat fabric so encrusted with what I can only presume is fecal/penal matter that you could probably use the cushions as fairly effective body armour for the scary walk back to the museum itself before making a hasty exit to the lovely town of Shepperton!

you just hate any where drink people enjoy themselves

Probably true, it's a shame Trip Advisor would not have approved that, sometimes these places just need telling like it is. Glad I stayed at the museum and had a coffee :)

So in case anyone's interested, ...it was sh*t. :scare::lol:

The Zed was not very well done tbh although I'm sure it looked good to some or from a distance.

Highlight of the programme was at the end when Amy & some other decent Zed owners turned up although you could tell they where just being kind to the guys who modded it really with their comments. ;)