which one to buy

nigess

Ok chaps this is the last one i'm going to ask you're opinion of promise. Ebay number 331499304809. Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.u...99304809&_rdc=1

Well it's in the best colour. :teeth: But it could do with a detail, that rear bumper is swirl central. :lol: Otherwise it appears to be in good condition. The missed services warrants more investigation and the ad itself is quite poor and light on details.

That's it, that's all I've got.

Thanks for you're patience. I'm again looking at a Z that's done 107k its an HR its on autotrader I've mentioned it before on here. It has only had 2 owners the last of which had it for 5 years. It is hpi clear and has full history. The dealer said when it came in the oil was like honey. No smoking on start up. I may go see it Thursday. Bloke at Horsham said check with you guys to get the correct oil pressures for cold and warmed up as its important. Also to ask dealer to check compression arm bushes. Went to see the cat d car mentioned earlier in thread but was not happy with the wrap although it did run very well. http://www.autotrade...dcars?logcode=p I know it has quite a lot of stone chips front bottom left but its black so pretty easy to touch in and I think it points to a lot of motorway driving which I think is good. Be good to hear some opinions though please.

Edited by nigess

Hi all is this car too racey looking for a 55 year old. Please be honest I can take it http://www.autotrade...dcars?logcode=p

not at all - but IMO its overpriced for an 05 with 70k on the clock, but that's what happends when you buy from dealers.However it depends if you want to buy private or from a dealer.....pros and cons for both

I would keep your eyes pealed on this forum for cars coming up.

Edited by WINKJ

I think it looks okay but a bit on the pricey side. You could probably buy a 2005 DE on 70k for 7k or less and add the additional mods for a lot less than 3k (including the Nismo bodykit if it's what you want).

If it does also come with 18" OEM Rays wheels you can sell them to make a bit of money back or put them on and sell the Buddyclub wheels.

Everyone seems to be happy with the service from Trade Link though so could be worth the additional.

Edited by mouthwash

I have also heard that these people are good. It is highly priced but i'm sure you agree it looks super. Also it has had plenum spacer done and intake so probably a bit quicker than completely standard pre revup. I'm 55 though and don't want people saying look at that old git in the boy racer car and lets be honest I could get a pretty low mileage HR for that money

Edited by nigess

I have also heard that these people are good. It is highly priced but i'm sure you agree it looks super. Also it has had plenum spacer done and intake so probably a bit quicker than completely standard pre revup. I'm 55 though and don't want people saying look at that old git in the boy racer car

get a boring bmw then - there is also one of those for sale on here :lol:

If you have to ask that question then, respectfully, yes.

This is very true. I have not driven a pre rev up apart from the obvious higher reving engines is there are great deal of power difference between pre rev up and post. Is it really noticeable

Edited by nigess

It's so hard this I have money coming in about 3 weeks from early pension tax free and it's a one off chance to get what I really want so gotta get it right. Here's another question. Are the newer HR drop tops more reliable than the earlier ones

Perhaps I shouldn't care what people think and just get the one I like its not like its got stickers over it or anything

You shouldn't give a damn what any one else thinks. It's your money and your choice, other people may well take the p*ss but that's just what people do. Shrug it off, move on.

but you would have thought he would have checked it out before he bought it.

Jesus man, youre a dodgy sellers dream, youre now comforting yourself with the thought that a guy youve never met must have checked out stuff you arent going to bother checking out yourself :lol:

If you cannot get pictures and documented evidence of why it was Cat D and what was done to fix it then dont waste your time, seriously, its cheap for a reason.

AMEN to that run away