stance queen turned drift/street car

dougie350

Haha yes...... I have bought some neons, I'm in the process of choosing and ordering a bodykit atm, so I'm hoping the will look even lower soon and have a bit of a glow from underneath, I'll try my best to make it look cool though! Also have some plans for a decal design this year too..... We shall see!

• Like 1

Yes vertex kit would look sick!

problem is getting one! importing from u.s is the only way and that would work out silly money! trying to find something similar, aerokit has some skirts and front bumper which is the closest so far

dont think they do a rep yet! plus you'd still need like 13j wheels! but then when you go to do a skid on your 8j stock wheels it will look absolutely horrendous haha! mannnnnnn, the wing will go with everything! i think my mate was getting some go pro footage, i was too busy having fun to be honest aha! i may be featured in the actual drift matsuri video...i doubt it though!

• 4 months later...

right then, its been a very long while since i updated this, i just cant find the time to sit still and update things as much as i would like, but here goes.......

the car has changed visually quiet alot lately, performance wise its still a bog standard "de" and to be honest im not feeling the need for any more power at the moment.

i have finally had my roll cage finished off (front section, door bars and windscreen gussets) it makes the car feel so much more solid and looks awesome! i decided to have a go painting it myself and it came out really well, opted for "nissan gold" colour and it looks really good!

IMG_5379_zpswkiiyewp.jpg

I ended up bending my rear driftworks camber arms, not sure how, probably on the UK's amazing roads, so had a replacement set sent out under warranty, i needed another alignment at the time so was perfect timing to fit new arms and get everything straight true! i wont bother putting a pic of these as we all know what they look like.

i also bought some new front wheels, i wanted a spoked front wheel and dished rear wheel setup on the car for those "japanese" feels so i went for some japan racing jr5's in 18x9.5 et22. i still run a 30mm spacer up front for fitment and brake clearance purposes.

IMG_5378_zpsur3m55xn.jpg

ive finally managed to get my wing on now too...... its pretty wild and is not going to be to everyones taste but i like it, and i feel it goes with the aggressive look of the car.

IMG_5375_zpshjraj0d8.jpg

i wanted some vertex style skirts next, so i went for some aerokit ones, as i cant get vertex skirts anywhere, they sit on the car stupidly low and un supprisingly are pretty f***ed now! they are being held together by alot of zip ties.

and finally no race car is complete without a team livery, a friend of mines brother does graphics and stickers so he designed the decals, cut them and stuck them on the car for us, there are 4 of us in our little "team" all with the same livery. let me know what you think.

IMG_5373_zps8pjdurik.jpg

IMG_5376_zpsgmzg4tpp.jpg

IMG_5374_zpsl9wdh511.jpg

thats about it really for mods, ive just been trying to get seat time in lately, the car has been working faultlessly and i havnt got anything i really "need" at this moment in time.

ive been on a few drift days lately too, i was up in scotland at driftland in july for the "awesomeboss" drift event, it was absolutely amazing, such a good weekend, and to top it off i was asked to do the drift demos with the pro drivers at night which would have been worth the trip up in itself. i drove the 6-7 hour journey in my car, drifted all weekend and drove it home too which is a spectacle in my eyes!

13558650_1255679431111931_1353898733498781961_o_zpsb3rdg4hd.jpg

13599929_10206735045471213_2380710525177091011_n_zpsbdgpozgb.jpg

IMG_5366_zps0ru6ytwc.jpg

IMG_0005_zpsmyygmifx.jpg

then next i was kindly asked by steve dyer (on here) to come and do some drifting at niss-show at rockingham, doing passenger rides and drift demos for the public, it was an awesome day with masses of seat time, the track set out was pretty basic but it was so fun and flowy, i had one of my mates with me in his livery'd up r33 drifting too, so got some pretty cool photos and videos of us twinning, i also met "bizz" who was drifting too and got some really good runs in with him and his LS powered Z, that thing really is quite hard to chase but i dont feel i embarrassed myself!

IMG_5370_zpsj73jc3qb.jpg

IMG_5362_zpstdty79oe.jpg

IMG_5361_zpsm2clv9b0.jpg

IMG_5364_zpsixgnlvtl.jpg

i did make a quick edit of a few of the runs at niss-show so check it out (apologies for the music, im sure you all will hate it) haha

• Like 4

Wayne_s%20World%20-%20We_re%20not%20worthy.gif

Nice styling, sweet fitment, all the lows and actually being used in anger, why are there not more 350Z's like this in the UK? Looking forward to seeing it in action sometime soon :)

haha cheers dude! yeh i cannot just make it look cool and not drive it! its no show car but i like it that way :)

Car looks awesome im just not ghetto enough to run that low i used to and got tired real fast lol

steve come on! just do it, you cant have work wheels and not be low....... ;)

This ^ haha

Car is looking amazing man, will you be at the STL event? (if you know then you know haha)

Car looks awesome im just not ghetto enough to run that low i used to and got tired real fast lol

steve come on! just do it, you cant have work wheels and not be low....... ;)

Hey I got an invite to hard park it like a true stance boy at the weekend 😉

Looks awesome mate. I never recognised the car in all its livery at Niss Show, otherwise I'd have come on over. Maybe I should of recognised the 'repaired' front lip :lol:

Nice work :thumbs:

• Like 1