Another wheel thread!

gumpy000

Hi peeps. Right I needs some help! I'm really undecided. I want. I need new wheels. But what do I go for? As with a previous thread u lot helped a bit. But still undecided and lack of knowledge with wheels I do need advice.

So my zed is a Daily driven car. I drive to work. But I also love my car and would love to take to shows. To become a head Turner but not to ruin the drive.

I like the following wheels. Pretty set on style. Very rare on zeds that I can find but is the reason for that the wheels just don't look right. I'd like aggressive look but understand bigger the better.

These come in 18s. If I had these and lowered using Teins. Would this look good.

Finally chrome or standard alloy?

Thanks in advance.

2015-02-03%2023.57.29_zpsovpylqn5.png

• Like 1

"would this look good?"

Honestly can't answer that for you gumpy I'm afraid. It really is subjective.

Personally I think they look like a good design, ....would I put them on my Zed well no I wouldn't but then I'm running Rota Grids which for some people are just far too common & not too their tastes.

If you like them then go for it and be different I'd say.:thumbs:

• Like 1

The trouble is I love these wheels. (Design) but max size is 18s and offset apparently not big?

If the offset isn't big you will need to run spacers to clear the brakes. Not a problem if you don't mind that, just a heads up :)

No I get that. I do have spacers at present. I run 20mm front and 25mm rear! will I be pleased I guess. I can be very easily pleased but also if I regret a buy it would do my head in. I have come to the conclusion I want 18s but need to lower as well as spacers. Do I go teins or eibach? eibach be too low?

Na they are everywhere. At least the copies are. I wanna be different. I want an awesome look but also different. What's the point in spending that much to look like everyone else.

Fair enough :)

Never bothered me having cheap Rotas as I hardly ever see another zed on the road anyway !

They look nice though ..... Very usa

• Like 1

Well luckily for me i got a chance to see some. I had them put up against my car. What do u think? Obviously hard to say until on but these and lowered I think could be good!?!

20150209_160737_zpsxlq97jgo.jpg

I likey! They look good, I'd make sure they fit properly first though as they look like there may be issues with Brembo clearance as they are concaved, might be fine but best to check.