Abandonded cars of Fukushima

nex

Its mind blowing to me that even though we would die if we went there, nature continues on.....

Maybe thats something to do with these post apocalyptic films we see where its just baron landscapes. I think there is too much trying to control nature to suit our lifestyles, this was caused by a natural event and nature is the only one who prevails.

Its mind blowing to me that even though we would die if we went there, nature continues on.....

Maybe thats something to do with these post apocalyptic films we see where its just baron landscapes. I think there is too much trying to control nature to suit our lifestyles, this was caused by a natural event and nature is the only one who prevails.

Such a shame that nearly 4 years on and so very little has been done to the immediate surrounding area.

An overnight stay in the safe zone surrounding the accident I was advised gave you the same radiation dosage as a CT hospital scan.

Such a shame that nearly 4 years on and so very little has been done to the immediate surrounding area.

An overnight stay in the safe zone surrounding the accident I was advised gave you the same radiation dosage as a CT hospital scan.

Yea, it's really not that bad, probably about 2-3 times the background radiation of the UK, so spending a bit of time there isn't a problem. The problem is if you start touching things, as they'll have a much much higher radiation level that could cause serious health issues.