IM BACK WITH PICS!!!

limiter

Agree that small spoiler looks clean & suits lines of car but I do think a small diffuser under rear bumper (under exhaust) will balance the front & rear better IMO.

ps painjob looks quality, has the whole car been resprayed or just kit?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the rear he has ordered I think, I know he had his credit card out last night, :thumbs:

the wheels are Buddy Club 2

The paint job and fitting of the kit looks excellent, the guy who done it is a perfectionist, the bodywork looks oem B)

Powergain mods, watch this space he has it all under control B)

Me on the other hand am just gonna settle with the Fcon IS :blush: But my body kit is way different ;)

thanks guys & girls for the response.

trying to make it like oem,thats why no large rear wing want it smooth but on the other hand its crying out for a rear diffuser looked at that top secret one but not 100% convinced so any good quality diffusers please post up

as i said tints sunday.

front number where am i gonna put it ?

thinking bike number plate on velcro and a proper one in the boot just in case :)

couple more little touches to the body just suttle things and NO graphics this is black beauty not a crack a jack car

:lol:

already got nismo exhaust,high flow cats ,plenuim spacer,pop charger.

so now need fcon headers and what will it be an n/a machine,a fire spitting twin turbo beast or a smooth super charger !

place your bets :wiggle: whats it gonna be ?

oh yeah those fog lamps are PIA driving lamps they are bright as .... put those on the motorway people are moving two switches in the car for either outside or inside or both sets on,they do the job !

you getting the rear diffuser then thought you were looking at them the other night. Just wish my parts would hurry up :dry:

Dan's car is gonna be soooo much nicer than yours..... :p

erm no, dont think so, we are saving the best till last :boxing:

No matter what it looks like I'm gonna say Dan's is nicer :p Unless you put a Gallardo bodykit on your zed B):lol:

you getting the rear diffuser then thought you were looking at them the other night. Just wish my parts would hurry up :dry:

Dan's car is gonna be soooo much nicer than yours..... :p

erm no, dont think so, we are saving the best till last :boxing:

No matter what it looks like I'm gonna say Dan's is nicer :p Unless you put a Gallardo bodykit on your zed B):lol:

:lol: not fair how about a Lambo badge :wacko:

yeah forget about them the guys fitted those tein springs as well stiffins the ride but not not to hard :thumbs:

yeah thats hows she used to look i was just gonna tint

the windows get springs,exhaust and sound system then was it back then!

:scare: famous last words :headhurt: