Pics of YOUR 19" 9.5 10.5 (et22)

Spatt

The ET20 Grids work really well but unfortunately the design on the front of these means the spokes catch the brakes.

You need the ET12 ones or 10mm spacers if you have already bought them. Personally I would roll the arches over running skinny tyres.

The ET20 Grids work really well but unfortunately the design on the front of these means the spokes catch the brakes.

You need the ET12 ones or 10mm spacers if you have already bought them. Personally I would roll the arches over running skuinny tyres.

No they don't

Yeh.. spokes are flater on the es2's..

Think I need to have 20mm spacer up front minimum to clear the caliper ob these.

if I could run just 10mm spacers I would be happy because they wouldn't poke so much

Tbf I am thinking that... tarmac sportz sell them so I could get the et12 everyone seems to be getting.

I need some bodywork doing first and I may get some later in the year. Just dont want it to affect handling

• Like 1

:teeth: :teeth:

Do They Rub? Are you on standard suspension? They look a good fit here B)

thinking about it. I bet your not having to run a 20mm spacer upfront to clear the brakes. Thats probably why they look a good fit

Edited by Spatt

booooo.. looks like im going to leave these wheels then.

I just cant bring myself to compromise on the quality of the drive even if they look awesome!

I'll go for the ET 12 ones later in the year or something. shouldn't need spacers then

ET20 rather than ET22, I'm on coilovers. No spacers. I get a bit of rubbing, but that's my current setup, they don't rub on a less aggressive rear.

IMAG22852_zpsd28a92f9.jpg

You have the same front bumper as me and i love the reg plate there. mine has a jdm plate but its huge and awefull. i think i'll try a uk plate fitted like this next

Woah ! look nice them rims B)

guys im not getting these ones any more. I have bought something else but feel free to continue posting wheel pics :thumbs:

Cheers :thumbs:

ET20 rather than ET22, I'm on coilovers. No spacers. I get a bit of rubbing, but that's my current setup, they don't rub on a less aggressive rear.

IMAG22852_zpsd28a92f9.jpg

You have the same front bumper as me and i love the reg plate there. mine has a jdm plate but its huge and awefull. i think i'll try a uk plate fitted like this next

Yea I hate having a front plate (more pros for the Yanks!), but this was the best compromise for me. It's designed to easily screw off, so for shows/photos etc I can show off the V1 in all it's glory :D:cloud9: