A few Pics of my new wheels

Zedd

That's why your rears rub as your running 8mm more width than gmballistic... Be fine with a little roll though .

Yeah thats what im hoping, plus im going to stiffen the suspension so that should help as well :)

Man I really wish I could get my head around all these offsets.

Found a set of these et22. Been told I need a 20mm spacer up front to clear the brembo.

so an et 22 will push the wheel right out? But I hear people running et 40 with no problems :( im so confused.

Yeah, I find them pretty confusing myself. Chris off TarmacSportz helped me alot though, and sorted me out. Have you P'md him?

GMballistic is running his with ET20 and is fine. Mine, which are ET12 are 8mm wider, just enough to start rubbing.

Cheers mrt, my offsets are et12 so they stick out more :) trying to find someone to roll my arches now, but seems to be turning into a bigger P.I.A than I thought, found Arch Enemys and ArchAttack, but just trying to find more info on them to see how good they are.

Sorry, can,t advise you on arch rollers but I,m sure that there are many members on here who have gone that route so just pose the question.

Don,t think it,s too difficult or expensive job.

Good luck.

• Like 1

I used arch enemy to do mine ..... They new what they wee doing and came to my house to do it ..... But the paint did still crack though ... Only on the underside so you can't see it , I touched it up with some rust preventative and then hammerite .. Then wax oiled the whole inner and out arch .

I used arch enemy to do mine ..... They new what they wee doing and came to my house to do it ..... But the paint did still crack though ... Only on the underside so you can't see it , I touched it up with some rust preventative and then hammerite .. Then wax oiled the whole inner and out arch .

Don't think they'd come to me as I live in the middle of nowhere, I'll send them a message and see though. Was also having a look around Leicester as I go up there sometimes, thats where archattack is based apparently.