*** TORQEN *** PREOWNED USA PARTS

Adrian@TORQEN

Guys,

If you're interested in any preowned parts that can't be find in the UK, either for 240z, 300zx, 350z or 370z, we can help sourcing and importing them for you. That would mean less hassle to deal with our brothers across the pond, less worries about payments, import tax, vat etc :)

We cover virtually every part: exhausts, wheels, suspensions, brakes, turbo and supercharger kits, interior panels etc

Feel free to make suggestions on this topic, but also PM us about your required part.

Thanks,

Adrian

I'm interested with a Nismo exhaust for 350z DE, used or new (if any) but depends how much they cost. Not a definite but just wanted to test water.

They are extremely rare, hard to find in a good condition and really not worth the money by the time they are imported in UK. They go for $700-$800 in US + shipping + VAT/Duty + shipping to your address. That is without Y pipe.

• Like 1

I'm interested with a Nismo exhaust for 350z DE, used or new (if any) but depends how much they cost. Not a definite but just wanted to test water.

They are extremely rare, hard to find in a good condition and really not worth the money by the time they are imported in UK. They go for $700-$800 in US + shipping + VAT/Duty + shipping to your address. That is without Y pipe.

Sounds like I'll need to keep my eyes open in this forum and EBay to get myself a Nismo exhaust. Thanks for your info mate. Much appreciated :thumbs:

Ok, I won't try to be helpful in future. The first post isn't clearly written and could be interpreted that you'd help and that there would be no vat or import duty due. I didn't suggest any wrongdoing, I was merely trying to be helpful, I'm not sure why you'd need to "temper yourself before replying"

Maybe someone took a pis s in your cornflakes this morning, or maybe you're paranoid. I wouldn't have said I'd done anything wrong.

Great customer service though, top job.

Edited by AliveBoy
  • Like 1

The first post isn't clearly written and could be interpreted that you'd help and that there would be no vat or import duty due.

"That would mean less hassle to deal with our brothers across the pond, less worries about payments, import tax, vat etc"

So you, as a client, don't have to worry dealing with all that, we will deal with it, pay tax, vat, whatever is to be done. You just sit tight and get your stuff delivered at home.

What is it not clearly written? Not trying to spark a debate, just wonder myself, it's a rethorical question.

Adrian