*** TORQEN *** PREOWNED USA PARTS

Adrian@TORQEN

Ok, I won't try to be helpful in future. The first post isn't clearly written and could be interpreted that you'd help and that there would be no vat or import duty due. I didn't suggest any wrongdoing, I was merely trying to be helpful, I'm not sure why you'd need to "temper yourself before replying"

Maybe someone took a pis s in your cornflakes this morning, or maybe you're paranoid. I wouldn't have said I'd done anything wrong.

Great customer service though, top job.

Erm, I concur here, your first post isn't clear. It doesn't matter that just because your company is apparently dealing with import and duty/VAT, that a customer doesn't have to worry about it, it's still their cash and ergo, they are allowed to be worried about any cost.

Personally, I wasn't aware one way or the other that duty/tax was due on used parts. So to say there is less worry may imply to some that it might be less than is due. It's a fair point to clear up.

• Like 1