Z Number 3

Tere

Wow, you are a true enthusiast B) ps what colour is that?

ps Its almost 4am & I cant sleep, got to be up for work at 7am :wacko::headhurt:

Its the time diff as I just got back day before yesterday from your part of the world Terre. Went to Orlando & Miami & also went to Daytona for zed week :yahoo:

Whats the point in having black and midnight blue in the nissan range?? They are virtually indistinguishable (SP) from each other :dry:

Nice zed though :thumbs:

I think they'd be quite different side by side. One's metallic for a start. Guess it's the same reason they have Silver and GM too. :blush:

I wasnt sure about the colour at frst when I heard that they were bringing it out in the midnight blue, but after seeing detailed pics I got too say its quite fetching. Not sure if I would get that colour though, but then I might, reminds me of the Porsche midnight blue B)

B)

Whens the moddin gonna start? :teeth:

:lol:, The Modding Queen. :notworthy:

Whats the point in having black and midnight blue in the nissan range?? They are virtually indistinguishable (SP) from each other :dry:

With the the Z32's there was a very dark blue available as well. Once again looks almost black, but then in bright sunlight, it really comes to life. ;)

As with all your Zeds Tere, stunning!!!! :D

Thanks y'all.

The color here in the States is called San Marino Blue, but midnight blue is proabably more descriptive. I'm hoping they discontinue the color so it will end up being rare like the Brickyard (only 2,041 made). And it is a very stunning pearl finish in the bright sun; at night she turns a very nice almost black color. The photos were taken after she got her first coat of Zaino -- I love the luster, shine, and reflectivity.

Modding??? LOL... She had her first mod in less than 24 hours -- carbon fiber battery and brake fluid covers. Now I have to check to see if my extra set of NISMO headers will fit on the new VQ35HR. I like the twin intake and throttle body arrangement -- reminds me of the 300ZX.

I didn't realize just how much I had dropped the Black Cherry (Brickyard) until I parked the new one next to it. And the 285/40 tires make the stock tires look like they belong on a bicycle. It was fun making the comparisons to see how much I had changed the '03.

And yes, Nixy, one can never have too many Z cars! :D

Need to update your sig! ;)

but she has to keep the avatar B):lol:

In compliance with y'all's request... :D

I just got a chuckle out of the fact that I'm still a "Z Hopeful." I guess I'll have to buy another Z to be something other than "hopeful." ;)

Need to update your sig! ;)

but she has to keep the avatar B):lol:

In compliance with y'all's request... :D

I just got a chuckle out of the fact that I'm still a "Z Hopeful." I guess I'll have to buy another Z to be something other than "hopeful." ;)

Sharing your infinite Z wisdom will be fine! :D