*SOLD*

red or zed

All,

Its with much sadness that ive had to write this advert, but:

:byebye:pistonheads

Basically, the reality is that im piling the miles on my zed, and as capable as it is at covering them, im just conscious that before long they will be at a drastically high amount so id rather give someone else the opportunity of getting into zed ownership and enjoying the car every bit as much as I have!

Many of you have seen the car, and I hope those of you who have can vouch for the fact that its a pretty good example considering the high miles. Ive loved every minute of owning it and I cant think of anything that will replace it wholly. Its been serviced when it should have, and the next one is the P1 so no hidden costs around the corner. Theres nowt that need replacing any time soon so you can just get on with the driving!

Like I say, no hidden agenda in needing to sell, just need to think sensibly about the miles/depreciation situation!

I have a pop charger and a stainless steel y-pipe that I will be selling seperately if and when the car sells, so will raise a seperate ad for these.

Spread the word to anyone you know who wants a good condition, fully specced and rare coloured zed.

Thanks

Matt

:byebye:

thanks guys! a case of head ruling heart im afraid...

judging by how long it took you to sell yours chris, I may well still be coming to the wales meet at the end of the month! :lol:

Well i hope you do, be good to see you there. :thumbs:

I had quite abit of interest on pistonheads just stick with it and think carefully about offers. I got some of the better offers when i first put it up for sale but ended up accepting less at a later date...

sorry about being off topic

And it will be a.........(blank)

Please fill in blank!

Edit - read the add and it says in there that you want a Focus RS.

Good luck with the sale, any hopefuls on here looking to change from an FFRS to a Zed should be considering this as I've heard she is a beauty! :D

Seems a bargain mate. I'd hold out and give it time. The right buyer will be along. Good luck

PS: I wouldn't recommend racking up big miles in a Focus RS. The average buyer of these wants super low mileage. Great car though. :thumbs:

Thanks guys. Im not in a massive hurry to sell but I know that the miles might be an issue for some. Im biased obviously, but you'd be very hard pressed to tell though!

As for whats next, yeah I think its going to be an RS or maybe a megane R26 (notice the LSD theme..?!)

Not fully decided yet so will see...

Still looks like im going to be at the Wales meet next weekend though so every cloud has a silver lining! :teeth:

Car will obviously be there too for anyone who wants to see her in the flesh

Nice choices. I like the hardcore nature of the R26. My mate has an RS too, fast with great balanced handling. Suited to UK roads. Just needs a Bluefin to get the turbo spooling up alittle quicker. Was just as quick as the 350z until you got upto motorway speeds. DC5 is more hardcore (diff is stronger), but no quicker on the road. Track would be different i think. RS seems to hold its value very well too.

Glad you stayed clear of the 888! lol

Mite see you next weekend then if the car hasn't sold.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys :)

Not going to go any lower than that as there just isnt any point financially

Will be updating ad on PH in a couple of days. Would prefer someone on here to have her though- they need to at least be half capable of driving her in such a way so as to keep up with Stuey at the next meet though! ;)