*SOLD*

red or zed

the mileage is a killer when trying to re-sell isn't it - at such a low price it's almost worth just keeping it as a toy!

imo if you like the car and you can afford to keep it then dont sell it.........

buying and selling cars can be the biggest waste of money.!! :headhurt:

Blimey! I didnt think my 'lil ol red zed would spark so much conversation! :lol:

in response though, first off, im afraid there is a seperate fund for the wedding so thats not going to affect my car status! ;)

I can afford to keep the car but reason for sale is to balance out mileage and depreciation- its something ive done with all my cars and now is just the right time to sell. the price reflects what I believe its worth, purely cos of the miles. selling it to someone who can use it as a weekend car means it'll keep some life in her for a while yet!

Thanks for all the comments though- whatever I decide to do with the car I can assure you all of two things..

1. If you'll have me, i'll be sticking round on here!

and

2. I'll make sure I get a worthy replacement for her!

Cheers

Matt

Mate is going to go for an S2000... :blush::wacko:

Good luck! :)

I hope you have deleted his number from your phone :dry:

:lol:

Trust me, that is an improvement. At one point he was looking at TT 180 Roadsters and Boxsters. Not even an S. :angry::headhurt:

Trust me, that is an improvement. At one point he was looking at TT 180 Roadsters and Boxsters. Not even an S. :angry::headhurt:

Got to be a homosexual hairdresser, surely :scare::surrender:

Got to be a homosexual hairdresser, surely :scare::surrender:

:lol: You know him?? :lol:

Oi!

Jonesy's car history...

Ford Puma > Civic Type R > S2000 > DC2 Teg > Celica GT4 > 350z

Thats 2 hairdressers cars in there! Looks can be deceptive though- the S2K was one scary bugger in the wet!

:scare:

There are more than 2 hairdressers cars in that list :p