Rigby's 350Z GT.

JonRigby

Picked her up a week ago today. Silver GT with black heated leather seats, Bose, Sat-nav. 62k miles with a lot of receipts, clutch and flywheel done 30K miles ago and clocks done at Nissan around the same time. It has a Scorpian exhaust system, think just the back box, which sounds amazing and have today added Tarmacs 20/25mm spacers which make a huge difference! Anyway, here are some pictures!

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Look's very nice and like the pictures. B)

Where are you based because that area look's very similar to a housing estate near me. :dry: Probably just coincidence though & I guess a lot of them probably look alike nowadays. ;)

Near Peterborough so if your location of South Wales is still correct then definitely a coincidence! :p

• Like 1

Look's very nice and like the pictures. B)

Where are you based because that area look's very similar to a housing estate near me. :dry: Probably just coincidence though & I guess a lot of them probably look alike nowadays. ;)

Near Peterborough so if your location of South Wales is still correct then definitely a coincidence! :p

:lol:

Yep coincidence Jon. :D

Zeds looks great so look forward to seeing what you get up to with it. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Took the Z over to Cougar Store today for a P2 and check up. The only concern he told me about was a leak from the power steering cooler which I will be seeing if the garage I got it from will sort out. Also getting the brakes done all round there in a month or two. Great service and great guys!

Also my LED's came today so will fit them tomorrow if it stays dry.

• Like 1

Took the Z over to Cougar Store today for a P2 and check up. The only concern he told me about was a leak from the power steering cooler which I will be seeing if the garage I got it from will sort out. Also getting the brakes done all round there in a month or two. Great service and great guys!

Glad you're pleased with the guys over there. Hopefully you'll get the power steering cooler replaced foc. This is one reason I have ordered a zunsport grille. It's so exposed in there and I have picked stones off it in the past.

Glad you're pleased with the guys over there. Hopefully you'll get the power steering cooler replaced foc. This is one reason I have ordered a zunsport grille. It's so exposed in there and I have picked stones off it in the past.

Couldn't recommend them enough! They also put a HKS filter in too. Will be going there for any work! Hopefully yea, worst case scenario he said the parts aren't too expensive anyway. May look into getting one of those in the future then!

• Like 1

So this happened today on the way to work...

IMAG0557.jpg

By the time I got to the garage near work 3 miles away.

IMAG0558.jpg

Luckily it had only come out of the rubber hangers although it came out of 3 out 4! Put it on the ramp and popped them all back in and now all sorted!

Managed to get 200 miles to half a tank! With a fair bit of hooning too!

She is booked in on the 27th with Mitz and CS for Black Diamond grooved dics' and pads all round, mine are in a pretty bad way! Will also be getting looked at the dealer for the leaky power steering cooler that week.

• 3 weeks later...

Been a busy week for the Z! Had its brakes done by Cougar Store on Tuesday, went back to the dealer and they are sorting out the power steering cooler on Saturday and currently waiting for my exhaust to be modified as it fell of again on the way back from CS! Just having the supports lengthend and a vertical bit of metal to stop them coming off again!

• 1 month later...

Not much has happened with the Z, just been enjoying it still! Got the obligatory stubby ariel and yesterday I got a nice shiny present in the post!

c929fa679acde1d90fc015b6c1a1892d.jpg

463ad3d4b63307c2a63a6f74d8951d8d.jpg

This is being fitted today and I will be taking plenty of videos!

• Like 3