Photoshop Section

heres another couple all courtesy of Veeg33 :)

pE0xRZw.jpg

0dM9IHW.jpg

Veeg, if you could be a champ and just extend the background a little higher and lower that would be awesome :) love this honeycomb Z.

I'll extend that a little bit on top and bottom whilst try not to stretching the zed, if not I'll start over again.

Based on your feedback, I've blended the honeycomb into the first Z' logo

Test6_rev01_zps8c398180.jpg

Or maybe carbon fiber mesh??

Test7_zpse246d401.jpg

Couldn't do me one of the top ones with a dark blue background, could you please?

I'll give it a go tomorrow but might be slightly different gradient if I failed to figure out how to change the colour to dark blue. Will try dark azure blue B)

I'll give it a go tomorrow but might be slightly different gradient if I failed to figure out how to change the colour to dark blue. Will try dark azure blue B)

Cheers mate. As close to night blue as poss ;)

As requested Steve

Steve1_zpsd20f2be0.jpg

Steve2_zps303aa8d4.jpg

PM me with your email address if those image above is not the correct size. I'll attached them on email to you

• Like 1

Aaron, I've emailed you the latest image. It should now fill up your screen perfectly. If not, let me know.......I wanted to make sure I get it done properly.

Thank you for the challenge mate, its been good fun and I've learned a little bit more about photoshop B)

As requested Steve

Steve1_zpsd20f2be0.jpg

Steve2_zps303aa8d4.jpg

PM me with your email address if those image above is not the correct size. I'll attached them on email to you

Love it :)

Thank you very much

• Like 1

As requested Steve

Steve1_zpsd20f2be0.jpg

Steve2_zps303aa8d4.jpg

Love it :)

Thank you very much

Glad you love them Steve :D