The Torque Monster - My New 335D

Svothe

Whether or not we agree or disagree with driving like a lunatic on private roads or public roads, I can't help but feel that the candour of posts on this forum can sometimes smack of a sanctimonious judgemental tone that can easily get lost in translation. I'm sure the OP knows if he's being a naughty boy or not. And while this forum condemns breaking driving laws, and quite rightly so, is it really necessary to point out the gob smackingly obvious every time someone has a "cool story bro" moment. It's the OP who'll bear the weight of the ramifications of his confession on a public forum if it came to fruition.

• Like 2

Whether or not we agree or disagree with driving like a lunatic on private roads or public roads, I can't help but feel that the candour of posts on this forum can sometimes smack of a sanctimonious judgemental tone that can easily get lost in translation. I'm sure the OP knows if he's being a naughty boy or not. And while this forum condemns breaking driving laws, and quite rightly so, is it really necessary to point out the gob smackingly obvious every time someone has a "cool story bro" moment. It's the OP who'll bear the weight of the ramifications of his confession on a public forum if it came to fruition.

What this gentleman here said.

Also, your from St Neots? I live like right next to there. We should race! (joke)

• Like 1

What this gentleman here said.

Also, your from St Neots? I live like right next to there. We should race! (joke)

:lol:

You wouldn't like it, ....Rock_Steady only races for pinks. B):lol:;)

• Like 2

Bwwwaaaa bwwwaaaa skreeaach skreeaach. Bwwwaaaa bwwwaaaa skreeaach skreeaach. Can't we race some where without traffic lights??

Being a St Neots fellow I imagine you have had yourself a few enjoyable runs down that wonderful stretch of tarmac between St Neots and Higham Ferrers called the B645? I am convinced there is not a better piece of driving/biking road in the south east of england.

Hey, I know the feeling. I hardly ever eat sugary stuff and the moment I get something my wife will eat it - while i'm not around- like a blue whale does a school of fish. Gone.... in 60 seconds. :dry:

I know this experience. I bought 10 packs of chocolate fingers for 'work related purposes' and came home to discover 4 boxes gone. IN ONE DAY.

• Like 1

Posted Today, 22:06

snapback.pngRock_Steady, on 18 December 2014 - 22:01, said:

Bwwwaaaa bwwwaaaa skreeaach skreeaach. Bwwwaaaa bwwwaaaa skreeaach skreeaach. Can't we race some where without traffic lights??

Svothe wrote:

Being a St Neots fellow I imagine you have had yourself a few enjoyable runs down that wonderful stretch of tarmac between St Neots and Higham Ferrers called the B645? I am convinced there is not a better piece of driving/biking road in the south east of england.

You're not wrong there!! I've had many enjoyable runs all the way upto the giddy heights of 115......Kmh :teeth:

• Like 1

Hey, I know the feeling. I hardly ever eat sugary stuff and the moment I get something my wife will eat it - while i'm not around- like a blue whale does a school of fish. Gone.... in 60 seconds. :dry:

I know this experience. I bought 10 packs of chocolate fingers for 'work related purposes' and came home to discover 4 boxes gone. IN ONE DAY.

Feel your pain both. :byebye:

Feel your pain both. :byeybye:

I'm on a detox a it seem they don't have sugary snacks in Romania everyone eats sunflower seeds :/

I'm Starting to waste away

Edited by StevoD

Svothe wrote:

You're not wrong there!! I've had many enjoyable runs all the way upto the giddy heights of 115......Kmh :teeth:

Seriously if you ever fancy a spirited drive out (driving to your own abilities only no real silly buggary) then give me a shout. Theres a little group of us in reasonably 'performancey' cars (scoobies, focus RSs, STs, VXRs, 335is, m3s etc..) who like to go for a nice country drive every now and again round those parts. More than happy to have someone else tag along if they fancy it. B645 and B660 are group favourites I think :)

• Like 1

Svothe wrote:

Seriously if you ever fancy a spirited drive out (driving to your own abilities only no real silly buggary) then give me a shout. Theres a little group of us in reasonably 'performancey' cars (scoobies, focus RSs, STs, VXRs, 335is, m3s etc..) who like to go for a nice country drive every now and again round those parts. More than happy to have someone else tag along if they fancy it. B645 and B660 are group favourites I think :)

Your not part of the Huntingdon lot are you

Svothe wrote:

Your not part of the Huntingdon lot are you

As I don't know any huntingdon lot, I'm going to guess not. We're mostly Northampton and Bedford based I think.

Oh and one of us just bought one of these too. I'm a tad jealous.

10600532_10204453740122104_8852383813985910511_n.jpg?oh=3f95c9da251fa15d9fc71d70e4c124ca&oe=5538BD19

Edited by Svothe
  • Like 2