My beloved Nissan 370Z GT Edition 2012

_BR1TT0N_

I am selling my Beloved Nissan 370Z GT Edition. What can I say, the car is amazing!

7 speed automatic gearbox with paddles! Best of both as can drive manual aswell as cruise in automatic!

The GT Edition model comes with upgraded suspension and please fine below all the extras as standard. The car is in excellent condition and has been treated with Superguard inside and out for extra protection. (All receipts included)

It's still within Manufactures warranty until 2015,

24000 miles,

1 previous owner,

Tax until March 2015,

Still not had its 1st MOT yet until 2015,

Full Nissan Service History,

Has all the extras including leather electric seats aswell as heated, climate control, air con, cruise control, Speed limit adjuster, Bose sound system with connect premium upgrade built in navigation unit. CD player but also includes built in hard drive that will record the songs and store them on the car. Built in microphone with hands free Bluetooth mobile device and Bluetooth, aux and USB connector for phones, MP3 players, IPOD's ect. The car has traction control and a synchro Rev system which matches the speed of the engine to your gearing aswell as a reverse camera displayed on the centre Nav unit. This car also has a AAM Competition exhaust fitted as the standard exhausts are extremely quiet. To be honest, I can't think of anything this 370z doesn't have!

As said above this is my beloved 370z and I absolutley love the car and am very reluctant to sell however the time has come that I have other priorities In life which means I cannot keep her.

I am looking for £21000 but please feel free to make me an offer. Collection from Portsmouth. Any questions please contact me by PM

Please note, Private number plate not included in sale.

Many thanks

Aaron

5E41D7EB-BD32-4F0A-AA9E-0C9FE87F82F9.jpg

7D09EA1A-B86F-4C2F-BBF1-0BA04752BC9D_1.jpg

92711E55-F79F-4832-91D2-C7FA54C1E3B7.jpg

638775BB-EEFE-4E88-B192-643C6385C613.jpg

Well I'm looking as we speak and have cash ready really wanted a Yellow model but the two I have found are well over priced I'll PM you maybe we can sort something.

blacks much nicer go for it

And you can`t get a GT Edition in yellow.

Edited by Wayne370Z
  • Like 1

Nissanman312, okay cool! Yeah to be honest I have always liked manual and had my heart set on a manual until I drove them both and I suprised myself to have chose auto but just love the paddles and just seems auto is nothing like what auto used to be! Next car will prob be auto with paddles now too just because of this Z :)