Hamilton under investigation by FIA

GC350z

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton is the only one that deserves it for me:

Alonso......tretcherous little toe rag.

I can`t beleive Ferrari got off scott free in the incident earlier on and they should have been punished. But I would rather Kimi won than Alonso in fact I would rather anyone win it than Alonso.......

Hamilton is the only one that deserves it for me:

Alonso......tretcherous little toe rag.

I can`t beleive Ferrari got off scott free in the incident earlier on and they should have been punished. But I would rather Kimi won than Alonso in fact I would rather anyone win it than Alonso.......

+1

Your wish came true! At least Alonso didnt win, Kimi deserved a championship when he was driving for McLaren

Sad for Hamilton but happy for Kimi as his run of bad luck seems to have come to an end. Like you say at least Alonso didn`t win.

I think the McLaren were at fault again, nothing to do with Hamiltons earlier engine glitch, but why oh why did McLaren bring him in a third time :wacko::wacko: all they had to do on his second stop was give him 4 or 5 seconds of extra fuel and he would have finished 20 seconds ahead of where he did, ie, infront of Kubica, Heidfeld and Rosberg.

Your wish came true! At least Alonso didnt win, Kimi deserved a championship when he was driving for McLaren

Sad for Hamilton but happy for Kimi as his run of bad luck seems to have come to an end. Like you say at least Alonso didn`t win.

I think the McLaren were at fault again, nothing to do with Hamiltons earlier engine glitch, but why oh why did McLaren bring him in a third time :wacko::wacko: all they had to do on his second stop was give him 4 or 5 seconds of extra fuel and he would have finished 20 seconds ahead of where he did, ie, infront of Kubica, Heidfeld and Rosberg.

Things at McLaren just went from bad to worse. A awful and dangerous decision to leave him out on tyres which were delaminating, (previous GP) was the first **** up and now this. They knew the gearbox had a fault but did nothing prior to the race, then as you say the pitstop strategy was suspect & they knew the supersoft tyres were risky.

Here's the latest. When will a decision go in McLaren's favour though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 055644.stm

Things at McLaren just went from bad to worse. A awful and dangerous decision to leave him out on tyres which were delaminating, (previous GP) was the first **** up and now this. They knew the gearbox had a fault but did nothing prior to the race, then as you say the pitstop strategy was suspect & they knew the supersoft tyres were risky.

Here's the latest. When will a decision go in McLaren's favour though.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsp ... 055644.stm

Agreed, McLaren have lost Hamilton the world championship in the last 2 races. Having said that McLaren have been the victims this year of bullying by the FIA with Ferrari sticking the knife in wherever possible.

MAX MOSELEY OUT :angry::angry:

They couldn’t work on the gearbox as the car was in park ferme.

Ron said they gained 10secs by changing the strategy to a 3 stop.

In the end the race was blown by the 18+ seconds stuck in neutral but prior to that when Hamilton challenged Alonso on the 4th corner of the first lap it set the tone for the day. From that moment I knew he wouldn’t have it. It was a rookie mistake and I’m sure he knows it. He wont make that mistake again. Only a seasoned driver will play the safety game securing themselves the necessary points over the race glory.

Just think about it. Assuming there was no hydraulic problem. If Hamilton had settled into a shadow position behind Alonso. Making no effort to push him. He would of won the championship. He could even of passed him later on when Alonso went off the pace to take third for the day just for the hell of it.

Kimi had a better second half to the season then either McLaren driver. Won two more races than Hamilton and had Ferrari not had reliability issues early on in the season it would have been Hamilton and Alonso chasing Kimi for the title.

Leaving politics aside it was a great season and I expect next year to be even better.

Guy