NISMO Aero Pieces + Exhausts +Aerosync Bumpers!!

Adam@Z1auto.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the front lip is just a lip to add to the existing front air dam to make it look like a one piece Nismo front bumper as in Sarnie's case? :blush: Am i right in thinking this?

Yep. The USDM nismo bumper has always just been a lower lip add on to the oem bumper :thumbs:

So the front lip is just a lip to add to the existing front air dam to make it look like a one piece Nismo front bumper as in Sarnie's case? :blush: Am i right in thinking this?

Yep. The USDM nismo bumper has always just been a lower lip add on to the oem bumper :thumbs:

Thanks for that :thumbs: Thats why i asked for a photo of just that part. How does this attach to the existing air dam. :blush:

Thanks for that :thumbs: Thats why i asked for a photo of just that part. How does this attach to the existing air dam. :blush:

No idea, I'm sure adam will tell us :)

very very tempted by this, think i'll wait til the wales run and hopefully someone going will have one i can hear properly, bloody useless youtube moan slow server moan takes a week to load moan

Just buy one, they sound B) You will want one when you hear one i guarantee. ;)

Zorst is a catback system and mine cost £30 for the local garage to fit :thumbs:

superb ! thats what i was after :thumbs: £30 its not worth getting my socket set dirty for that price :lol:

did you get yours from Adam ? if so did you pay import duty on it ?

i've had loads of stuff from the states etc and never paid

ps. not a good day at work , can ya tell :boxing::blush:

Fitting the exhaust is straight forward but as you say not worth doing it yourself for the price, its a like for like replacement.

The duty is paid when the exhaust or whatever arrives at the UK airport, you get a call from the clearing agent and pay by card. The duty is obviously based on the value but as it is pretty well priced from Adam its not a lot. I paid a lot more than Adam charges for the exhaust and the duty was just over £100. :thumbs:

Its a Nismo S tune cat back.

:thumbs: cheers mart, some good info, what if Adam put a lower value on the invoice so to incur less duty ? would he end up in shawshank ?

cheers

Paul

the other thing is Adam hasnt put a price, uk price seems to be about £1500 !! :scare:

If you want to know prices and that pm Adam he wont say on open forum if you catch my drift :thumbs:

Beavis, et. al. - yes, the US spec front lip is just a front lip add on to the factory bumper - fits all US and UK/Euro spec cars. Uses double sided tape and a couple self tapping screws to attach as any other front lip does, and all hardware is included. The factory V1 full front bumper (shown below) is only made of fiberglass, though we do also a urethane replica (which is what I used to have in the pics below) - it's a bit lower than the front lip add on. We've got very similar roads in our area vs much of the UK so I'm told - with a little care, either setup would work fine

cardat_054000.jpg

http://www.everything350z.com/exhaust.html

is a good resource to get a general idea of sound - this was originally done on a Japanese site and the US guys "borrowed" it lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL, m8 you should see over on my350z.com everyone has serious social disorders it seems. . . ..apart fom Adam or course..

ADAM: - What price are those Aerosyncs? I want one 'at some point', maybe just not now, already spent my car allocation this month with you lol

Jamie

how come everyone can be bothered to reply , without any real advice - do nismo only sell one exhaust ? or can it be cat back, back box etc ?

and why cant someone (as you know so much about nismo) advise on the price of fitting ?

non of the posts are helpful in the least !

thanks for the pics sarnie but i wanted to see the parts as i may fit it myself

Jamie - I'll check wtih BAX for shipping price and pm you back today/tomorrow - its a massive box, so any small/relatively lightweight stuff you could easily toss in at no additional charge too for either you or some friends
Now thats an offer ;)

Do it Jamie!!!

LOL, m8 you should see over on my350z.com everyone has serious social disorders it seems. . . ..apart fom Adam or course..

ADAM: - What price are those Aerosyncs? I want one 'at some point', maybe just not now, already spent my car allocation this month with you lol

Jamie

how come everyone can be bothered to reply , without any real advice - do nismo only sell one exhaust ? or can it be cat back, back box etc ?

and why cant someone (as you know so much about nismo) advise on the price of fitting ?

non of the posts are helpful in the least !

thanks for the pics sarnie but i wanted to see the parts as i may fit it myself

my350z.com - the jerry springer forum :lol: