NISMO Aero Pieces + Exhausts +Aerosync Bumpers!!

Adam@Z1auto.com

We've got a bunch of the NISMO Aero bits and exhausts ready to ship!

Front lip (suits the 2003-2005 cars only), sideskirts (fits 2003-2007 cars) and rear lower "spats" (fits 2003-2007 cars), as well as the famed NISMO rear V1 spoiler (fits 2003-2007 cars)

We've also got the exhausts in stock (fits 2003-2006 models)

All are genuine NISMO articles, in their genuine packaging, shipped quickly to your door (we can even send directly to your installer if it's more convenient!)

Just PM us with your address for a fast, easy shipping quote. We ship worldwide, daily, and to most addresses in the UK, delivery ranges from 4-8 days on average.

Thanks!

Adam

Z1 Performance

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come everyone can be bothered to reply , without any real advice - do nismo only sell one exhaust ? or can it be cat back, back box etc ?

and why cant someone (as you know so much about nismo) advise on the price of fitting ?

non of the posts are helpful in the least !

thanks for the pics sarnie but i wanted to see the parts as i may fit it myself

Zorst is a catback system and mine cost £30 for the local garage to fit :thumbs:

superb ! thats what i was after :thumbs: £30 its not worth getting my socket set dirty for that price :lol:

did you get yours from Adam ? if so did you pay import duty on it ?

i've had loads of stuff from the states etc and never paid

ps. not a good day at work , can ya tell :boxing::blush:

Zorst is a catback system and mine cost £30 for the local garage to fit :thumbs:

superb ! thats what i was after :thumbs: £30 its not worth getting my socket set dirty for that price :lol:

Fitting the exhaust is straight forward but as you say not worth doing it yourself for the price, its a like for like replacement.

The duty is paid when the exhaust or whatever arrives at the UK airport, you get a call from the clearing agent and pay by card. The duty is obviously based on the value but as it is pretty well priced from Adam its not a lot. I paid a lot more than Adam charges for the exhaust and the duty was just over £100. :thumbs:

Its a Nismo S tune cat back.

Fitting the exhaust is straight forward but as you say not worth doing it yourself for the price, its a like for like replacement.

The duty is paid when the exhaust or whatever arrives at the UK airport, you get a call from the clearing agent and pay by card. The duty is obviously based on the value but as it is pretty well priced from Adam its not a lot. I paid a lot more than Adam charges for the exhaust and the duty was just over £100. :thumbs:

Its a Nismo S tune cat back.

:thumbs: cheers mart, some good info, what if Adam put a lower value on the invoice so to incur less duty ? would he end up in shawshank ?

cheers

Paul

the other thing is Adam hasnt put a price, uk price seems to be about £1500 !! :scare:

ANy excuse to post pics of your car Liam B)

Who me???? :p

Gixxer: Pretty sure the zorsts from adam are $1365 including shipping and then plus whatever tax your stung for :)

and at the current dollar exchange rate thats like ... ehm ...

virtually for free :scare::surrender:

is this it ?

Nismo Weldina Stainless Steel Exhaust System

Beautifully manufactured from SUS 304 stainless steel this system has been designed and developed by the company that knows Nissans best - Nismo!!!

System comprises of front and centre pipes and twin back box with 107mm eliptical tail pipes.

The ultimate system?

Price: £1,527.99

ANy excuse to post pics of your car Liam B)

Who me???? :p

Gixxer: Pretty sure the zorsts from adam are $1365 including shipping and then plus whatever tax your stung for :)

and at the current dollar exchange rate thats like ... ehm ...

virtually for free :scare::surrender:

i wish ! ;) oddly enough i think it works out as £666 :scare:

is this it ?

Beautifully manufactured from SUS 304 stainless steel this system has been designed and developed by the company that knows Nissans best - Nismo!!!

System comprises of front and centre pipes and twin back box with 107mm eliptical tail pipes.

The ultimate system?

Ou of interest Big Phil @ E S R (East shore Racing) will do the Nismo zorst for £900 maybe still not a cheap as import youself but less aggro perhaps?

his number is 07714457051 if your interested

is this it ?

The ultimate system?

Ou of interest Big Phil @ E S R (East shore Racing) will do the Nismo zorst for £900 maybe still not a cheap as import youself but less aggro perhaps?

his number is 07714457051 if your interested

Dude you are in Herts? Where abouts?

Thanks Sarnie for the pics :)

The exhaust is quite easy to fit yourself if you are handy. It consists of the Y pipe, midpipe and backbox, and comes with all the hardware and gaskets. Price is $1365 shipped to most addresses in the UK. Not sure what a local garage would charge, but its about an hours labor (but very easy). We are very familiar with international shipping, as we do it every day, and have especially good rates and relationships with BAX Global (who we use exclusively for the large boxes such as this). Ask anyone who has ordered from us, we understand and appreciate the issue regarding the taxes, and work with you to help minimize this as much as possible! Even with the duties, I think you'll find, and our customers here will vouch, that the savings are tremendous vs traditional UK pricing! Plus, delivery is quick!

Here is another exhaust picture, from one of the 350Z-UK members who got it from us ;)

nismoexhaustinstalled.jpg

nismoexhaustcomparo.jpg

As for the aero pieces, it should be mentioned that ALL of them are made of durable urethane. Unlike fiberglass, which is often quite rigid and needs more prep work to smooth out the inherent waves, urethane requires much less prep time, and tends to be more durable as it has movement and 'give' to it. The front lip, sideskirts, rear "spats" and even the rear spoiler are all urethane! The rear spoiler also includes a template for a pain free install, and, if your car has the factory rear spoiler, the NISMO one even covers the holes so no additional work is needed!