350z Hankook Replica

Pritchard

BGW all the way!!! I'm just about to fit carbon hatch to my car and then hunt down the perfect wing. I've been looking at fabricating a chassis mounted wing :)

Everyone has a secret BGW fetish :lol:

We have got BGW popular B)

q0mbrs.jpg

Now to move on to Underglow

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I've been looking for the correct wing for the past 2 years now. Looking at the voltex type 8 (i think its that one)

And I thought I was fussy :lol:

you were fussy, you just had a lower price limit ;) You'd have been far more fussy if you were spending £2k or so on one :lol:

• Like 1

I've been looking for the correct wing for the past 2 years now. Looking at the voltex type 8 (i think its that one)

you were fussy, you just had a lower price limit ;) You'd have been far more fussy if you were spending £2k or so on one :lol:

Wasn't about price, was about leg position :lol:

Wasn't about price, was about leg position :lol:

Talking about spoilers dude, not women :lol:

• Like 3

Neil,

you are removing your design?! When i come across your car (oh wait... thats not right!) in one of the Wales threads is what made me first go 'wow'.

i think yours is the best looking Z i've seen to date.

Steve - appologises if i mis-labelled that wing as a universal. to the untrained eye (mine) it just looks like one. :)

The spoiler makes the end product though, right? 2-years isnt long enough if you havent found the right one.