Xmas present ideas

steve916

My mrs just asked what I want for Xmas this year. I said probably something for my car, but I don't know exactly what yet. Maybe a fitted cover for the colder days when I won't be using my zed.

Any ideas anybody?

What are you guys asking for?

Is there somebody on here that does the fitted covers?

Honestly I'm not a fan of car covers ~ unless they are put on a spotlessly clean car then you could be causing more harm than you're stopping.

Here's some ideas for the Zed at Christmas.

Engine bay bling

• Uprated 1.3 bar radiator cap ~ Mishimoto/Cusco/Nismo etc ~ Tarmac Sportz, Mishimoto UK
  • Oil filler cap ~ Nismo/Buddy Club/Stillen/Skunk2 etc ~ Tarmac Sportz, Driftworks
  • Mopedmarks polished plenum/bonnet latch ~ Mopedmark in member traders section
  • Silicone coolant hoses ~ Samco Sport/Mishimoto etc ~ The Cougar Store, Tarmac Sportz, Mishimoto UK
  • Uprated panel filter ~ K&N/Cosworth etc ~ The Cougar Store, Clark Motorsport, Tarmac Sportz
  • Engine bay coloured bolt set ~ red/blue etc ~ Tarmac Sportz
  • Carbon Fibre slam panel ~ Tarmac Sportz
  • Bonnet struts ~ Carbon Fibre/black ~ Redline Styling, Tarmac Sportz, 14N

Exterior/Interior

• Stubby aerial ~ you know the score :lol:
  • Chrome air valve caps ~ eBay
  • New bumper reflectors ~ Clear or smoked ~ Tarmac Sportz
  • Zunsport grille ~ Black/Silver ~ The Cougar Store, Tarmac Sportz
  • LED bulbs ~ 501's for sidelights & boot light/32mm festoon bulb for interior ~ eBay
  • Chromed bulbs ~ T20 for front indicators & rear indicators ~ eBay

I could keep going but I won't don't worry. :lol:;)

• Like 8

Honestly I'm not a fan of car covers ~ unless they are put on a spotlessly clean car then you could be causing more harm than you're stopping.

Engine bay bling

• Uprated 1.3 bar radiator cap ~ Mishimoto/Cusco/Nismo etc ~ Tarmac Sportz, Mishimoto UK
  • Oil filler cap ~ Nismo/Buddy Club/Stillen/Skunk2 etc ~ Tarmac Sportz, Driftworks
  • Silicone coolant hoses ~ Samco Sport/Mishimoto etc ~ The Cougar Store, Tarmac Sportz, Mishimoto UK
  • Uprated panel filter ~ K&N/Cosworth etc ~ The Cougar Store, Clark Motorsport, Tarmac Sportz

Exterior/Interior

• LED bulbs ~ 501's for sidelights & boot light/32mm festoon bulb for interior ~ eBay

Your not helping my zeditus!!!!

• Like 2

Engine bay bling

Exterior/Interior

Wow. Cheers Gareth. That's an impressive list. She said 'Yes' to the lot :D

Thinking about the cover, I guess you're right. Hadn't seen it like that.

Already got ITG Panel filters.

Already got bonnet struts.

Engine bay coloured bolt set, afaik is only for DE engine, correct me if I'm wrong.

However, still leaves a few items there. The zunsport grille or the reflectors sound good though.

Thanks again. Off to browse some of the above now :)

• Like 1

I don't think any of us really help each others Zeditus, ...more like we feed of each others illness. :surrender:

If we where all heroine addicts we'd all be sharing the same needles by now & keeping watch for each other whilst we rob the local supermarket. :lol:;)

@Steve ~ Carbon Fibre engine cover is also a good shout btw. B) Tarmac Sportz sell them, ...have a look in my build thread to see the one I just fitted a week or so ago. :thumbs:

I don't think any of us really help each others Zeditus, ...more like we feed of each others illness. :surrender:

If we where all heroine addicts we'd all be sharing the same needles by now & keeping watch for each other whilst we rob the local supermarket. :lol:;)

@Steve ~ Carbon Fibre engine cover is also a good shout btw. B) Tarmac Sportz sell them, ...have a look in my build thread to see the one I just fitted a week or so ago. :thumbs:

Yes, I like what you've done with the SC and the carbon fibre cover etc, but mines an HR

Yes, I like what you've done with the SC and the carbon fibre cover etc, but mines an HR

Ah I see, ..then getting the standard cover hydro dipped in carbon fibre or similar is your best option. B)

Probably cost you around £50-£70 tops to get it done in any colour/pattern you like plus I've never seen it done to a HR yet so something a bit different. ;)

Link: https://www.aquagraphix.co.uk/

• Like 1

Just in case some of you are interested in modelling (making models not walking up & down a cat walk btw :lol: ) you can get a great 1:24th scale model of the Nissan 350Z made by Tamiya.

My Mrs got me one year & I built it to replicate my Zed as closely as I could at the time. Link here: http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/24254z_st/

Fairly cheap to buy, great to display on a shelf & good fun to make. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Just in case some of you are interested in modelling (making models not walking up & down a cat walk btw :lol: ) you can get a great 1:24th scale model of the Nissan 350Z made by Tamiya.

My Mrs got me one year & I built it to replicate my Zed as closely as I could at the time. Link here: http://www.tamiya.com/english/products/24254z_st/

Hmm..... I think I might give myself a treat!

• Like 1

My Mrs got me one year & I built it to replicate my Zed as closely as I could at the time. Link here: http://www.tamiya.co...ucts/24254z_st/

Hmm..... I think I might give myself a treat!

You know it makes sense, ;)

..you can even paint it the same colour as your own including the wheels which I think are the same as yours. B)

• Like 1