"NISSAN" engine cover badge to suit 2003-2006 DE 350Z

GMballistic

Ok so I'm still waiting for a few people to get back to me but have had no luck yet finding one of these.

I'm after a genuine "NISSAN" engine cover badge as pictured below. Preferably in excellent to good condition thanks.

db0d2724-95e5-4082-a1dc-705b767b3f85_zpsf1665374.jpg

Let me know if you can help please ~ cash waiting. :thumbs:

GMballistic if they are the same size as the front bumper or rear tailgate badge I will send you one of mine, unfortunately my engine cover has been sold.

This is the least I can do for you, thank you for posting links to my "350z breaking" advert I appreciate it, top man! ðŸ‘

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

GMballistic if they are the same size as the front bumper or rear tailgate badge I will send you one of mine, unfortunately my engine cover has been sold.

This is the least I can do for you, thank you for posting links to my "350z breaking" advert I appreciate it, top man! 👊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Shades, that's a really kind offer but unfortunately they are different size badges. Booo, :lol:

The front badge is 11cm across, the rear is 10.5cm across & the engine cover badge is the smallest at 6.5cm across.

Happy to link members to your breaking advert anytime as it helps them out and you so it's win>win. :D:thumbs:

• Like 1

:lol: I need one of these too as there are a few scratches on mine. Thought they would be easy to pick up; guessing that they aren't!

Nope. :byebye::lol:

I'm waiting to see if a few people I've enquired with get back to me. Clark Motorsport being one of them so if I hear anything I'll post in here or let you know via PM Chris.

I did search the net and found a US site that sells a replacement engine cover badge in the form of one of those Zed burger style badges but it wasn't cheap & tbh I just want the Nissan one. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nissan must mass produce these and stick them on all engine covers across their range? :shrug:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27eede0193

:unsure:

You'd think.

There are different sizes to these badges, ....that eBay one might work but you'll never truly know until you either have it in your hands & go to fit it or can get some accurate measurements to compare. Could be worth an email to ask. ;)

• Like 1

badge found, but its not chrome anymore sorry

Bummer. :(

Really appreciate you looking for it though. :notworthy:

I might still be after it if I have no luck with my other irons in the fire so to speak. Will let you know. Thanks. :thumbs:

You could get that one chrome plasti-dipped couldn't you?

badge found, but its not chrome anymore sorry

Bummer. :(

Really appreciate you looking for it though. :notworthy:

I might still be after it if I have no luck with my other irons in the fire so to speak. Will let you know. Thanks. :thumbs:

You could get that one chrome plasti-dipped couldn't you?

Probably right Steve so that's an option although I'm still hopeful I'll find one I won't have to do that or similar to. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Just fyi in case anybody in the future is after a Nissan engine cover badge for there Nissan 350Z the "NISSAN" chrome badge fitted to a Nissan Primera 2.2DCi (2002-2008), Nissan Almera 2.2DCi (2002-2008) and the Nissan Tino Diesel engine cover is exactly the same size.

The good thing about this is that the engine covers for these vehicles are readily available on eBay and some are very cheap. I bought a Nissan Primera 2.2DCi engine cover for £10 delivered.

Unfortunately the chrome badge on the cover I bought was flaking but I have refurbed it & fitted it to my car (will update my build thread soon with pics) so ask the seller before you buy but definitely a cheap, readily available option.

Hope that helps. :thumbs:

• Like 1