Fill up Shell V-power and buy a Lego for £1.99

veeg33

I've been collecting them for the pass 2 seasons..... Loved them.

http://www.shell.co.uk/gbr/products-services/on-the-road/shell-fuels/the-new-shell-v-power-lego-collection.html#vanity-67a5a4ea78593bbfff864aeee70cefc6

I've been filling Tesco 99 since is on my way to work and back but will now defo travel extra 2 miles to the nearest Shell

• Like 4

Great if you've got kids I guess. :D;)

No kids but I'm a big fan of lego 😎

Hence, I'm the kid ðŸ˜

Me too :lol: mostly Lego technic for me though, I guess we never grow out of some things ;)

Lego technic for me too! And missus got me the batman tumbler for Xmas 😠it's now sitting in lounge waiting for me to build! Happy days.....

• Like 1

http://www.shell.co....f864aeee70cefc6

I've been filling Tesco 99 since is on my way to work and back but will now defo travel extra 2 miles to the nearest Shell

O man, I put £50 of V-power in the Scooby yesterday and didn't see this......when did it start :(

• Like 1

http://www.shell.co....f864aeee70cefc6

O man, I put £50 of V-power in the Scooby yesterday and didn't see this......when did it start :(

According to the T&C, it started from 09:00 on 6th November until 23:59 on 31st December 2014 at participating Shell service station in England, Scotland and Wales. There should be a list in the link above B)

Hence, I'm the kid 😊
:lol:

I must admit when Shell where doing the Ferrari toy model cars I was always eager to get the latest model. Those where free though so charging for the Lego one's does seem a little unfair. :thumbdown:

I used to love Lego Technics ~ especially all the ones with electric motors & air hydraulics. B)

• Like 1

Hence, I'm the kid ðŸ˜

:lol:

I must admit when Shell where doing the Ferrari toy model cars I was always eager to get the latest model. Those where free though so charging for the Lego one's does seem a little unfair. :thumbdown:

I used to love Lego Technics ~ especially all the ones with electric motors & air hydraulics. B)

Lol. I just build a Lego Technic crane. All the gearing systems, V8 engine, etc..... Took me in total of 15 hours in 2 weeks to build it.

I do collect Ferrari too.... Ferrari toy models.... 😜