Whats it worth?

R34Nigel

Hello all,

I am considering parting company with my Z. The question is what do I try to sell it for, there is such a massive variation with model etc that its difficult to place.

Its a 2010 Black Edition (in black)

Its modified with a full system, HFC's Uprev, Uprated disks, brake hoses.

Its in really, really good condition and has just tipped 30k miles and has this week had a new MOT and 6 months tax.

I was thinking that £18,500 is a sensible figure but I would welcome your thoughts.

Cheers

Nigel

Just been looking on Autotrader to see how that price compares NIgel. Two examples below for similar money but with slightly lower miles;

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410308619136/sort/pricedesc/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/nissan/usedcars/maximum-mileage/up_to_35000_miles/postcode/cf158rl/radius/1501/model/370z/maximum-age/up_to_4_years_old/page/3?logcode=p

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201410288555902/sort/pricedesc/postcode/cf158rl/radius/1501/make/nissan/maximum-age/up_to_4_years_old/page/4/usedcars/model/370z/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/maximum-mileage/up_to_35000_miles?logcode=p

You can ask what you want for it and tbh I can't see why someone wouldn't pay that for it but it may be a slow sale when there are other examples out there for less money ~ some with less miles, ...granted not much but still.

Mods won't make much difference imo to the average Joe public especially as most probably don't even know what HFC's are or an UpRev.

Good luck with the sale and in short I'd definitely try to sell it for the £18.5K if you're in no hurry. ;)

Would love the 370Z black edition. B)

• Like 2

Asking far to much £1,850 is a much more realistic figure - I can collect this weekend if you like???

:lol:

I would think £18.5K asking - allowing for the inevitable bargaining on a private sale is about spot on :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hello all,

I am considering parting company with my Z. The question is what do I try to sell it for, there is such a massive variation with model etc that its difficult to place.

Its a 2010 Black Edition (in black)

Its modified with a full system, HFC's Uprev, Uprated disks, brake hoses.

Its in really, really good condition and has just tipped 30k miles and has this week had a new MOT and 6 months tax.

I was thinking that £18,500 is a sensible figure but I would welcome your thoughts.

Cheers

Nigel

Correct me if I'm wrong but from 1st of october if you buy a car ,as a buyer you have to apply for new road tax anyway?!