Just Arrived!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Let's say I couldn't miss the chance to work in the automotive world, which is my greatest passion - that's what made me fly all the way from Como to Coventry.

Apart from that, I have to admit that despite I have nothing against Coventry, Como was slightly nicer as a place itself, but you know, I may be biased! I'll still be going home quite often, at least to drive the speedster on the alps from time to time which is absolute driving bliss - I'd recommend some driving trip on the alps to anyone here!

Anyway, I had a look at the guide, which is brilliant - will definitely keep all of that into consideration during my search!

Is there anyone from the same area that can suggest a good dealership/garage? (not just for buying the car, but also to service it in future, eventually)

Is there anyone from the same area that can suggest a good dealership/garage? (not just for buying the car, but also to service it in future, eventually)

Cougar Store are one your best options for servicing, they're in Leicester, so not too far from you and a tried and trusted trader on here.

Quite a few members in or near Cov and a lot in and around the West Mids. Check out the regional section: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/78-west-midlands/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! So, Finally got the Zed and already giving her all the love she deserves! was thinking about a quick service with Oil change, and then later on changing all the disc and the brake pads - Maybe in summer, just before the MOT is due!

Also, I've spent the last week reading around the forum, so much useful information! Almost too much, as sometimes not easy to get immediately to what I was looking for, but definitely a great forum! good job to everyone contributing here!

Congrats mate. Hope you are not disappoint with it. I bet you won't.

Use Google to search, it's much better. Search keywords you wanted and always end with "350z UK forum" . They always worked well and 98% of the time it's already been asked and answered. If not, you can start a new topic 😎

Enjoy your Zed mate.

P/S: Don't press the magic button just yet 😀

Edit: pics would be good :p to show off your zed

Edited by veeg33