Sticker dilemma - yes or no?

Adrian_CNC

Sticker  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which sticker?

If you're going to put stickers on... At least have a purpose or theme.

Does that mean stickers should ideally form an introduction, abstract and summary to get your approval? :D

what I mean is don't go sticking a massive random sticker in a prime spot. If you want those stickers is get them smaller and put them in rear quarter. But that's just me and as we all say. Not our car it's yours :)

#teamtarmac

If you're going to put stickers on... At least have a purpose or theme.

Does that mean stickers should ideally form an introduction, abstract and summary to get your approval? :D

what I mean is don't go sticking a massive random sticker in a prime spot. If you want those stickers is get them smaller and put them in rear quarter. But that's just me and as we all say. Not our car it's yours :)

#teamtarmac

Clarion350z.jpg

Your post sounded like if that was the only acceptable way to go, there is an awful lot of expensive, tastefully modified cars with one large sticker on the windscreen that sets the car off.

I started this topic to get the general opinion on 2 particular stickers, I know where most people stick theirs, I am familiar with all the popular sticker designs and I do realize everybody's got their own taste... :)

I wouldn't have any brand stickers on my zed unless they were sponsoring me or paying me for advertising their brand.

Why should they get free advertising?

Hate it when a garage supplied car has their name plastered all over it!

• Like 2

I wouldn't have any brand stickers on my zed unless they were sponsoring me or paying me for advertising their brand.

It's worse when garages just take it upon themselves to put stickers on your car. :rant:

For example I had a Longlife exhaust system fitted to my old Civic Type R, ...nice workmanship & sounded pretty good but annoyingly they stuck a sticker advertising Longlife exhausts on my rear bumper.

Took it off 5 minutes after I got home. :D Cheeky s*ds. :lol:

Just putting the daughters Lancer in for Mot and realised the number plates were wrong!!

The garage that supplied the car had fitted new plates with their blurb all over it and got the reg number wrong :rant:

Just trashed the plates and put nice plain ones on!! :)

You have a Nissan badge on your car, remove it immediately why advertise Nissan for free ;)

I seriously doubt a couple of stickers on a car will dramatically impact the bottom line of what are usually multinational businesses. Do it if you want, at the end of the day Jap cars are probably the only cars that CAN pull of having stickers on and get away with it, especially the common drift cars like the 350z, 200sx's and the like.

You have a Nissan badge on your car, remove it immediately why advertise Nissan for free ;)

I seriously doubt a couple of stickers on a car will dramatically impact the bottom line of what are usually multinational businesses. Do it if you want, at the end of the day Jap cars are probably the only cars that CAN pull of having stickers on and get away with it, especially the common drift cars like the 350z, 200sx's and the like.

perfection

ITshoot_tail4_small.jpg

Actually I don't.....replaced them with Z burgers :)

Ah so you are now adverting the Zed range of Nissan sports cars instead...I see... :p

• Like 1

Ah so you are now adverting the Zed range of Nissan sports cars instead...I see... :p

Exactly!! we do have our weaknesses.

I do find though, that the majority of joe public dont know what they are anyway, even with the Nissan badges on, one guy thought it was an Audi A7!

Exactly!! we do have our weaknesses.

I do find though, that the majority of joe public dont know what they are anyway, even with the Nissan badges on, one guy thought it was an Audi A7!

I agree with 350Zedd, i wouldn't have brand stickers on my car (the exception being the 350z-uk.com in my rear quarter, but that is a club/forum sticker) If i were to have something it would be something I'd design myself and have made up. Some of the stickers I've seen are so juvenile as to be embarrassing, especially the "pantydropper" stickers I've seen on fleabay, maybe I'm showing my age but i wouldn't have that on my toolbox.

• Like 2