Help will these fit?

Jack wellZ

Hello i am a newbie when it comes to fitments for tires and this is also my first mod to my beloved zed so would like to get it right first time :D

i am looking to purchase some ROTA GTR - D's and from what i have found/researched Im looking towards

18x9.5 et25 all round, would these need a spacer to miss the big calipers? Also

for Tyre sizes ill stick to the 225/45/18 on the front and then 245/45/18 on the back

i would just like to know if i will need to run a spacer on all of them or maybe just the front? And if anyone who has bought or tried these alloys can show me some pics and give experience when fitting and also running the car with them.

Thanks

Jack

aye, 225 on a 9.5" rim will have a lot of stretch - max permissible width for 225/45/18 is 8.5".

have a play on willtheyfit.com - I believe the standard rays wheels are (someone more knowledgeable than me will have to confirm the offsets)

Front: 225/45/R18 tyre, 8" rim, ET30

Rear: 245/45/R18 tyre, 8.5" rim, ET33

Hello i am a newbie when it comes to fitments for tires and this is also my first mod to my beloved zed so would like to get it right first time :D

i am looking to purchase some ROTA GTR - D's and from what i have found/researched Im looking towards

18x9.5 et25 all round, would these need a spacer to miss the big calipers? Also

for Tyre sizes ill stick to the 225/45/18 on the front and then 245/45/18 on the back

i would just like to know if i will need to run a spacer on all of them or maybe just the front? And if anyone who has bought or tried these alloys can show me some pics and give experience when fitting and also running the car with them.

Thanks

Jack

Hello Jack,

Not sure where you are looking at getting your alloys from or where you got those sizes but they're are plenty of good traders on here that will sort you out.

I bought my Rota alloys from Mitz at The Cougar Store and he helped me get the correct tyre/alloy wheel package to suit my Zed. Send him a PM for prices and more info; http://www.350z-uk.com/user/8724-cs/

Chris at Tarmac Sportz is another great trader on here and he does the exact alloys you want ~ sizes etc are quoted on his website. Link here; http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_18_Inch_Set_Rota_GTRD_Wheels/350z-18350ZROTGTRD.aspx

Again PM him on here for more info/prices.

Good luck. :thumbs:

thanks for all the posts guys, will message tarmac sportz and see what they say hopefully can get these around christmas just want the correct fitment.

will spacers effect the handling at all?

Jack have a look at the post above from CS for starters. B) Worth a PM to him to see what he can do for you.

I was recommended not to use spacers on the car if I was taking it on track and ultimately I'd personally try to get the correct alloys/offset to avoid spacers at all costs.

Lot's of people do run spacers with no problems though but if you get the right alloys/offset to start with there is no need for spacers as the wheels will have the correct clearance and sit nicely in the arches too. ;)

Erm I'm not good for that as I change wheel and tire setups weekly haha

Did handle better with out them but I was running a 9.5/10.5 staggard setup, with spacers I run 9.5 all round as I have 10 of the wheels for drifting

So it could be the spacers or it could be the 9.5 that don't feel so good

Edited by StevoD