UK (53 plate) Sunset coupe £6600 - Lady Owner - Must read

Carla

It is with regret that I am selling my Nissan 350z sunset edition as I have a new job that involves a lot of commuting across the country. The details of my beloved car are as follows - Nissan 350z 2003 (53 plate), Full service History. Last service was at 54000 miles (July 2013) which included spark plug, sump plug and oil change. M.O.T till August 2015. 62000 almost on the clock. The car has been well looked after, I am a lady owner and have had the car for 4 years. 2 previous owners. 2 keys. The colour is fantastic in the sun, especially when it is all polished up nicely (Thanks Ricey)

Further Car details: Full leather interior (including steering wheel), sport seats, Rays alloy wheels refurbished in black with a polished lip (spare wheel), Brembo brakes, bose 6 CD changer sound system, cruise control, power steering, air conditioning, remote central locking, electric adjustable seats, electric mirrors and windows. Driver and passenger airbags. Carbon fiber Nismo replica spoiler, JTW Popcharger, genuine Nismo oil and radiator caps, Scorpion stainless steel silencer, Akari designs under strut lighting in the rear brace. Private plate M111 NXA included in the sale with a minimum value of £250. All tyres are good quality with plenty of tread. Engine bay has been customised with a purple 'flip' paint on the hard plastics.

Recent work carried out on the car (receipts available);

- Brake pads summer 2013

-
New clutch and dual mass flywheel fitted in July 2014.

- New crank sensor and lamba sensor fitted in August 2014.

Gutted I have to sell the car as it still feels like day one, you will not regret owning a 350z!! Any questions feel free to ask.

I am struggling to attach all the pics I have taken, so please message me if you are interested I will email you a load of pics over. In the meantime, I will try and sort this out :-)

Thanks for reading xx

post-14819-0-30514500-1412705541_thumb.jpg

WoW what a beauty. Is that your magic again Ricey. :thumbs:

It was back in the day mate.

To be fair Carla has had her back in a couple of times this year since I started doing the detailing.

Good luck with the sale! Don't buy an Astra FFS!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

She's a beauty. Have to say its not my favourite colour (always thought it looked like fake tan) but with the black detailing I actually like it. I am looking for a Z at the moment so how much are you looking for? And where are you based?

Thank you everyone. This is still up for sale.

Pipster, I originally wanted a black or blue zed..... but I fell in love with the sunset when I seen it in real life. I have added all the black detailing on as extra. The car turns heads and I am still not bored of it 4 years later!.

I am based in Chester, Cheshire, price is in listing, PM me if you want to arrange a viewing.

Thank you

Carla x

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

I have just sold my zed, it has a lovey new owner!

I did cry when I seen it drive away.

Farewell Rusty, it's been an awesome 4 years.

It was a pleasure going on cruises with you guys and getting to meet some of you. Feels like an end if an era!

I have a feeling I'll end up buying the 370z in the summer!

Until then, thank you for everything.

Lots of love

Carla

Ps- Can you update as sold? I'm not sure how to go about it x x

• Like 1