New member considering a 350z

I obviously test drove the 08 plate that was on here and another member that lives close also took me out for a little spin. As much as I want a 350z I'm not fully feeling the idea of selling the S2000 to get it. Each time I have driven the S2000 after the 350z it feels soo much more nimble and nippy which is probably what I prefer from a car at the moment.

I think my search is going to be put on hold for a while and I will start saving a bit more and look towards a 370z in a while instead or I sell the ep3 and buy a 350z for the wife :-) she not as keen on that idea with 2 impractical cars though

• 3 weeks later...

Someone posted on the s2k forum that they were looking for a car which matched mine perfectly, I sent a message, we agreed a price and it was collect Saturday morning.

I have spent this weekend looking at basically all the 313 gt cars that were for sale that I wanted.

I'm currently on my way home from Nottingham after buying a car. It's an 07 original car gunmetal grey with black leather with 47k on the clock. It has sat nav and parking sensors as well. It was a touch over my original budget but luckily I got a bonus which just about made up the difference.

I will start a journal for the car which will be very boring as it will have minimal mods but always good to have a record of what i have done to it.

Good to hear. I was going to say go 2005 or 2007 you run a small risk with the 06 just to keep an eye on the oil that you don't have to on other versions. I'm lucky azure blue with all the visual upgrades and no oil consumption... But that's rare!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The 3 cars I looked at all the oil filler caps were done up stupidly tight, so either the owners liked to make sure they were done up or they didn't undo them very frequently which hopefully means they didn't go through oil. I chose a 313 as it should hopefully be a good engine with the updated parts that doesn't need to be modified, also I do high miles so a car that goes through oil is annoying as I need to keep a stock for when I go on long work journeys, my M5 for example did 1l of castrol TWS 10w60 every 600 miles but that is still within BMW spec for that engine.