light flashing on hard excelaration

nissanman312

No

On the 370z to the left of the cluster there is the computer with fuel gauge water temp etc then on the screen mpg around the cluster on start up it displays all symbol that go out once started

Is the symbol that shows the roof coming off the car

2009nissan370zinstrumentcluster01small.jpg

Any of those that are lit up in that picture?

Interesting. I had a number of lights flash up under hard acceleration on the 370. For me it was the hand brake light while in Europe. Then the esp off light then the slipper road indicator.

When I did some googling I found it's common for these lights to flash up under hard acceleration when you brake pads are getting low as the brake fluid travels more because of the pads so the ecu triggers the lights. I was expecting that after my last service. Pads replaced and no more lights.

May be related?

• Like 2

Interesting. I had a number of lights flash up under hard acceleration on the 370. For me it was the hand brake light while in Europe. Then the esp off light then the slipper road indicator.

When I did some googling I found it's common for these lights to flash up under hard acceleration when you brake pads are getting low as the brake fluid travels more because of the pads so the ecu triggers the lights. I was expecting that after my last service. Pads replaced and no more lights.

May be related?

Thanks will I will look into this

Also had exactly this on mine ... once brakes were changed I never had it come back !

:)

• 1 month later...