What's it worth?

Commander

^^^ This is the same problem I had; the market is all over the place. I figured about 9k private, 8k trade-in, but it's far from clear cut :-/

I know it's pretty crazy really ~ seen identical age/condition cars with about 40-50K miles difference between them advertised for the same price. :surrender::wacko:

^^^ This is the same problem I had; the market is all over the place. I figured about 9k private, 8k trade-in, but it's far from clear cut :-/

I think your pretty much spot on, I recently had my 53 reg gt @ 60k advertised for 7k, I had lots of interest and I was offered £6700, decided not to sell in the end, but with this in my mind, id say an extra 2-2.5k for yours.

I think you would have got more interest at the start of summer though.

Edited by liamgdr

IMO, which is worth its weight in shite, i'd say it's worth what someone will pay you for it. Meaning, if you've got a nice one, the world is your oyster -so to speak- and if it's a bit rough around the edges, be prepared for a bit of a knock back and if it's a swamp dog, take what you can get.

Edited by Rock_Steady
  • Like 1