Peugeot 207 GTI 1.6 turbo

StevoD

IMO stay away from the fiat. My cousin had one and did nothing but complain about it. Said it was as dull as mud and was awful on long journeys. I'd've thought the pug would be better of the line than the civic being a tubby with more torque than the type R, but then again, get that type R in the vtec rev range with some decent clutch control and it could be good night Vienna?

Stevo,

Why have you changed all your posts to ? marks??

Could it be anything to do with the cyberbashing he took from AmyZed on this forum after the Ace Cafe meet? You know, where he was severely sh@t upon for very little reason*, regarding the way he handed out the trophies he'd brought along? Or is there another reason that I know nothing about?

*just my opinion - hope I'm allowed an opinion.

Stevo,

Why have you changed all your posts to ? marks??

Could it be anything to do with the cyberbashing he took from AmyZed on this forum after the Ace Cafe meet? You know, where he was severely sh@t upon for very little reason*, regarding the way he handed out the trophies he'd brought along? Or is there another reason that I know nothing about?

*just my opinion - hope I'm allowed an opinion.

I hadn't seen that? There are other more recent posts that are still up though?

Yep it happened in the Ace Cafe meet thread and he has edited all his posts in that to a question mark.

Tbh imo Amy handled that all wrong as their discussion should of been done via PM instead of her embarrassing Stevo on here when eventually it was all a misunderstanding on her part & Stevo did exactly what was asked/expected of him. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/88188-zed-meet-at-ace-cafe-london-sat-20th-september-2014/page__st__220

Still don't get why he has edited posts in this thread and others though as they have no relevance to that. :shrug: Maybe he was just pi**ed off.

• Like 1