TS 350/370z 20mm and 25mm Spacers Group Buy £100

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Guys - we have had a disaster.

Please see below, if you receive this email this afternoon all I can say is I am really sorry. I should have waited for the items to turn up before taking payment but I assumed the full quantity would arrive.

For those that get this email, I will look after you on your next order if you don't mind waiting.

Once again sincere apologies Chris:

Dear valued customer,

We have taken delivery of Wheel Spacers for the Group Buy this afternoon.

Unfortunately there has been a mix up with the manufacturer and they have sent half the amount required ( our order is for pairs and they made and sent single spacers ).

Your order has been delayed as we have had to process the orders in order of date and time the payments were received on our system. We are really sorry for this and we are having the balance manufactured as quickly as possible, these should be ready in the next 3 weeks.

We understand this is not good news and we can only apologise.

If you wish to cancel your order please advise and we will issue a refund.

Sincere apologies

Tarmac Sportz

• Like 1

Yeah it sucks, all I can do is apologies to those who got an email this afternoon

Most of you know me and know I hate letting people down, I nearly cried when I opened the boxes and counted the spacers out, but I'm a man of my word and for those that have been delayed I promise I will look after you.

Chris

• Like 2

Got mine today. Would have been yesterday but the DHL driver couldn't read the little A4 note I left on my front door asking him to leave them with my neighbour Lol. Nice looking product . Can't wait to get them on now. Cheers Chris

Guys, I picked up set of 20mm and 25mm from Tarmac last month and have just found out today they will not work with my JZ rims.

They are all still packaged as delivered to me except the one I tried to fit has the bag opened. One has some damage which I assume happened in transit as it is unopened. Still a bargain at £100 for both sets. I'll pay delivery.

Pm me if you're interested :)

Cheers tarmac got them friday but missed the guy so picking them up monday. Also could anyone give me an idiots guide to fitting these like do i need to use a torque wrench or get away with the basic tyre iron and do i need to use Copper grease to put behind the spacer or anything like that. Cheers

Edited by PPod

Cheers tarmac got them friday but missed the guy so picking them up monday. Also could anyone give me an idiots guide to fitting these like do i need to use a torque wrench or get away with the basic tyre iron and do i need to use Copper grease to put behind the spacer or anything like that. Cheers

Here's how I fitted mine

http://www.350z-uk.com/index.php?/topic/91440-Veeg33's-slow-dose-of-Zeditus......

Probably not the best guide but you'll get an idea. Also some sound advise from GM. Hope this helps.