NEW 2015 Mazda MX5

neo

I'm a middle-aged woman and I am a bit ambivalent about it - the car I mean, not about being either a woman or middle-aged :lol: It looks great from the front and side but I really don't like the rear view. Maybe my husband is actually a middle-aged woman in disguise because he really loves it and is trying to talk me out of the 4C that I have my heart set on? :dry: There again, maybe he's thinking of the money he will save if he re-directs my ambition towards the Mazda?

Well I will probably like it if it is as pretty as the 4C I suppose. I am still banned from test driving the Alfa because, apparently, I cannot be trusted :bang: so I won't know if I really want it until I can. I've sat in it and gone 'brum brum' to myself but it's not really the same.

Thank you Gudzy :) I'd got as far as M for mid for the engine but I didn't understand the significance of the R :blush: Still the same answer then, no, I've never driven a mid engined car in my life and that's another reason why I won't know if I want one until I've had a test drive.

Yes, I agree. I definitely need to find out if I can drive it and if I actually like it. I love the way it looks but it's no good if I am not happy driving the thing when I finally get it. It's far from a done deal anyway as Mr TwoBears keeps looking at other cars and suggesting alternatives for me, plus I don't think there are any available to buy yet at sensible prices? I'm not very good at this sort of thing to be honest. I prefer it when things are straightforward and simple :blush: