How can i change my reg plate so it doesnt spell penis?

ostego

Wow.... this is the least helpful forum ever for penisy numberplate related problems!

1. How many other penis-numberpate threads have you started elsewhere? Is it a hobby or an obssession?

2. So, having read all the helpful advice that people have taken the time and trouble to offer you, for which you are clearly so grateful, what are you going to do about your small 'penis' problem?

Wow.... this is the least helpful forum ever for penisy numberplate related problems!

1. How many other penis-numberpate threads have you started elsewhere? Is it a hobby or an obssession?

2. So, having read all the helpful advice that people have taken the time and trouble to offer you, for which you are clearly so grateful, what are you going to do about your small 'penis' problem?

1) this is my first and last penis post!

2) I am toying with the advice of either a) dealing with it, B) selling it, or c) turning my 350z into a giant penis.

All of these have been suggested, and carry equal weighting in terms of their ability to deal with the scenario

• Like 1

1) this is my first and last penis post!

2) I am toying with the advice of either a) dealing with it, B) selling it, or c) turning my 350z into a giant penis.

All of these have been suggested, and carry equal weighting in terms of their ability to deal with the scenario

Well, to be fair, you presented an impossible problem. You can't change the numberplate you've bought, so I reckon you should choose option 3 and turn your Z into a giant penis. Sunset Orange is an excellent base colour, so you're off to a good start. I'll help you if you're in the North London area.

Without knowing the full plate it's hard to say if it does indeed read like penis.

This...why not just tell us the reg?

Dont want to go back to my original plates too as I have spent too much time and money caring for my paintwork and bodywork to have people look at it and then realise it is a 53 reg :(

Why are you ashamed to have a 53 plate car? I'm not. :shrug:

Edited by grundy225

Funny thing is I don't think as many people as you'd think even know how the registration plates work.

One of my neighbours daughters that I know (30 something year old) was admiring my car & chatting to me whilst I washed it.

She was commenting the usual "I like your car", blah blah blah and I said "yeah thanks, not bad for an 11 year old car". To which she said "I thought it was a newer car!".

I said "No it's a 53 plate", ..."Oh is that what that means?!" she replied. :huh:

• Like 1

Funny thing is I don't think as many people as you'd think even know how the registration plates work.

One of my neighbours daughters that I know (30 something year old) was admiring my car & chatting to me whilst I washed it.

She was commenting the usual "I like your car", blah blah blah and I said "yeah thanks, not bad for an 11 year old car". To which she said "I thought it was a newer car!".

I said "No it's a 53 plate", ..."Oh is that what that means?!" she replied. :huh:

Exactly :lol:

YOU make the car look good to your standards, not the age :) that's irrelevant

• Like 1

04 here, so my Zed is 10, need to sort out a birthday present for her soon, but wife's birthday is coming up so better sort that one first.

It's no mean feat sorting presents for wife and mistress :lol:

Make sure they both get equal value gifts ;)

Bit of a c*c*_up buying the plate in the first place,still you've got balls for driving about with it,and on the bright side you might get some pussaaaay for your p*n*s :) .......I'll get my coat......

Edited by ZGT
  • Like 1

...just waiting to get pulled...

Sadly, no pun intended?

Someone tries to pinch the plates, they give it a good tug and it comes off in their hand :shrug:

Japanese have smaller ones and this is more noticeable up the rear where the UK ones are long and thin. Some prefer the JDM up the rear due to its size.

Which do you prefer up your rear Dave?

Asians (generally) have very small ones...

Hello Dip :wave:

Ha ha ha ha ha. Your going straight to Hell for that one :)