Car pulls to right during hard braking

Snjur

Well since last night I have this issue.

I was on trip which was on highways country roads so brakes where abused.

Last night I run over pothole quite hard. Front right wheel

This morning I continued my trip back home where on one part I was racing with Audi S5. On one hard braking I noticed car is strongly pulling to right side. I didnt notice this b4 last night incident with pothole.

I went on wheel alingment generally all was ok angle adjusted but problem still persist.

Even driving 250-260 km/h steering wheel was not shaking, rotors where making nosie once used but generally all was looking ok minding on speed where braking was applied. Only this problem with side pulling once hard braking which is already noticed on 100 km/h speed.

Can it be tie rod?

So racing on roads in Croatia is OK?

From what you have said, hitting the pothole and the car is since pulling to the right all points to something is not as it should be on that front hand corner and suspension/brakes need a thorough checkover

I have n clue. Before I noticed this happening I was on highway with few harsh brakings but I didnt noticed car moving to side. Well I will start with calippers just to rule this out.

As for racing not ok. Have highway interceptors controls cameras and all. So you need to have eyes wide open

I have n clue. Before I noticed this happening I was on highway with few harsh brakings but I didnt noticed car moving to side. Well I will start with calippers just to rule this out.

As for racing not ok. Have highway interceptors controls cameras and all. So you need to have eyes wide open

Oh that's ok then :dry:

Just got back from Tehnical station where we register cars. Front right wheel has 35% stronger initial bite. Later on forces get equal. With light force on brakes force on left and right wheel is almost equal. Well back to garage and take down calippers and inspect complete braking system.

Stock rotors are simply not on the level of the car. I have replaces pads with Brembo Sport pads. Combined with stock rotors result is pure disaster. On high speeds noise, vibration, heating list is long.

For first hand b4 I go to BBK I will go with EBC rotors and pads

If you are looking for a proper disc and pad setup the DBA T3 discs combined with Ferodo DS2500 pads are a very popular option.

We keep them on the shelf and shipping to Croatia is no problem :)

Well I am late on this as I was absent here on forum and already make order on ebc. Just to ask what is price on all forur rotors and pads?

So I was right ;)

Yup. Put the car on lift. Drained both front callipers thoroughly went on test drive all ok.

I think this problem started when I changed to braided brake lines. Most probably the guy just drained calipers only on outer drains. So some of the air remained in system. As I avoid steping hard on brakes I didn't notice this till this race with S5.

Anyway this stock rotors and Brembo Sport pads are going down as they are far away from car level